Dreams of a Daydream

White's POV

It was one of the most intense night of my life. I had planned everything since the beginning of our vacation. The first night we came to Bali i contacted my friend Earthlees to come and brought me the ring i trusted to him. He objected it when i said to brought it, but couldn't say anything when i said i would pay for his accomodation here. He took the first flight in the morning to get to this place, and been busy with everything since then.

It's gotta be now. All my effort to have him can only lead to one thing only, to have his hand in marriage, to merge with him for life. I asked Earthlees to come with two of my trusted assistants, so i can ensure that everything's going to be alright.

And all of my work will finalized tonight. It was the " winner takes it all and the loser will fall" game to me. I had to prepare for the worst scenario ever. Including if Captain said no to my proposal.

"Are you kidding? He's head over heels for you, jerk. He thinks about you most of the time, man. Just be sure about it." Earthlees told me before he came.

And everything will be settled tonight. Earthlees texted me all the details, expecting that i will be out of reach the whole day. 

My heart constricted since morning, and when the sun was about to set i couldn't control my anxiety anymore.
I'm afraid that my fear will come to life.

Captain held my hands so tight, as if he understand the nature of my fear. I hope you don't know, Captain. I'm really sorry that i had to use this way to propose you, i was loss at words to explain it to you.

My hands, my body and my heart was shaky like a leaf with every passing second. What if he said no? With all these people, considering his personality who was so reserve about his privacy, i doubt he would say yes right away. I should've make it more private, i regretted my decision.

When i look at his face, my heart was a mess. If i should fail, i would never had a guts to show up in front of him, as long as we live. And how unbearable it is, i can't imagine.

Then it's time for my show. As planned i dissapear fron his sight to change my outfit. That Monkey King outfit was something. I got itch all around my body! But i have to hang on, he must be waiting for me.

He looks like a child when i read my proposal. His big black eyes was lake clear, it was getting bigger and looking at me with a lot of question written all over his face.

The world stay still when i finished reading my proposal. I hung my head low to be ready to accept my execution. The sun had set a long time ago, what left was only the torchlight around us. The clamoring sound of people cheering on me were like a thunder.

But he said yes. He said yes. Didn't he? I turned my face to meet Earthlees's, and he confirmed everything with the scolding look on his face.

We exchanged a real engagement ring (his with a GPS in it, i'm still traumatized by yesterday's event), a simple ring made of a very strong metal and rare African diamond.

God, please let this be true, that this wasn't only in my imagination. Please let it be real and not just a wonderful dream i had everynight ever since i know him. But if i was dreaming, if it is only in my dream, please don't wake me up forever. Please let me have this moment, every single second of it. Let me replay it over and over again so i won't have to wake up anymore.

He's in my embrace now, away from anyone, away from every sight. Just the two of us, after all the ruckus and all the cheering.

"Am i dreaming Captain? Did you just say yes?" I asked him, my hands holds his like i will lose him anytime.