The Script

Captain's POV

The room was already bathed in sunrays when i got up. P'White was still laying peacefully beside me, wearing a big smile on his face.

I blushed remembering all that we did yesterday. We were making love under the star and the moon, i felt so lucky that there's no one there to see what happened between us or else we'd be in trouble. So much trouble.But what he said last night give me a little shiver.

"At this point, Captain, i don't mind people find out about us. Let them know that our love is innocent."

I smiled remembering his words. But luckily the moon hides us under it's silvery light. It doesn't allow people to interfere with our sweet time there. It's protecting our love so we can stay under her light a little bit longer.

I look at his face. His slanted, thick brows defined his face contour, along with his thick hair which flows like a cascade to the side of his face. His perfect nose bridge curved perfectly and adding to his manly figure. His stubborn facial hair was deliciously presented, forming a bluish hue on his face. I love everything about him. Even his full lips that forms an unending smile, i find it very inviting. Slowly, i close the distance between us. I touch the sides of his face, feeling that smooth skin on his cheek. His long lashes were forming a curtain above his closed eyes. So handsome.

I bit my lips remembering that he's mine like i'm his. This man, who made a lot of men and women screamed after his name,  is mine. Body and soul. I feel my cheeks getting hotter.

"What? Do you find me extremely handsome today?" His eyes flutters open slowly, revealing that pool of  serenity in those big black orbs.

I pout at him. "No. I was thinking about how unlucky i am to have this ugly duckling. I'll switch him to a swan."

He tickled me endlessly, until i lose my breath. "P'!Please, i can't take it anymooooorreeee!!hahahhahha!"

He stopped when he seemed to remembering something. "Captain, what about going to beach to surf and having fun there?"

I agreed to his plan. So far there's nothing wrong about his plans, it was always a good ones. We decided to take a package included banana boats, surfing, diving, etc.

We started at early in the morning so we can catch up the 'Tari Kecak Dance' that usually took place before the sunset.

It was so fun playing with him, it's as if i had a big brother i never had, but a big brother can't do the following : 1. He can't always treat you three courses of meal.
2. He won't pay for your vacation (mostly)
3. He can't pamper you to the bottom pit
4. He can't make love to you.
I grinned thinking about that. You're so easy, P'. I wish i can manipulate you like a girls would do.

We were having a lot of time there, and time went by so fast when you had fun. Our skin got burned by the sun, our hair was sticky from sea salt, our body was salty and glistening from the sea water, but our smile was so wide and sincere that we can never think of tomorrow.

Today we were just two guys playing and teasing each other on the beach, we were having so much fun. He helped me with the surfing board when a very tanned man came to us.

"Dude, is he your boy?" He asked P'White. P'White's eyes becoming fierce again.

"Yeah. So what?"

"He's so cute. Don't let him out of your sight bro."

"I'll kill anyone who dare to lay a finger on him."

That man laughed. "Yeah. Hey, do you have any acquintance like your boy? introduce me to them, man." He grinned so wide.