Into Paradise

Captain's POV

After so many dramas (we tried to hide from the crowds of Suvarnabhumi airport by getting a different taxis, and checked in the ticket at a different time, getting a different seat, wearing a mask at all time, wearing a different outfit than we usually have, and so on), we are now safely landed in Bali.

It was like we did not leave at all, the weather's not that different from Bangkok, and the people has the same facial features with our people. It made us somehow at ease and relaxed.

P'White had arranged an accomodation for us during our stay, including rented car and the driver, so we don't have to worry about our rides. The driver, a middle aged man with a very kind nature, was so communicative and easy to talk with.

It was already dark when we arrived and we need to grab some dinner, so we decided to stop by the nearest restaurant before we head to our hotel. It was a very hip restaurant by the beach, much like Hua Hin, but there were so much people in there. We picked a place as far as possible to avoid the crowds, and sit back.

The beautiful, sexy waiter was coming to where we sit and go straight to P'White (naturally, i rolled my eyes). She has this sweet and melodic accent when speaking to him. Every part of her body screams exotic, i couldn't help being mesmerized by her looks.

"Young masters, you are so handsome..you look like Korean idol." She said in a very, very, sexy voice.

P'White smirk at her. "Oh really? Thanks.." The way he look at me made me shiver to the bone. What is it? Is he jealous at me? I look at him defiantly. There's nothing wrong about looking at this exotic, sexy, cute, brown skinned beauty. What's with him? That moron...

When she got away from us, he frowned at me and showed me his real face. (he's so ugly when he's jealous, believe me)

"Keep staring at her and i'll lock you up in our room until the end of our vacation." He threatened me. He knows the nature of my interest. The fact that i love him doesn't change the fact that i still like cute girls. In fact he was the only guy i looked at.

I laughed at him. How serious his face was, compared to the facade he made infront of that girl. Despite his casanova outlook, he never really like them. He doesn't even spare them a glance if he was with me. Maybe that's why he was angry.

"I can't believe someone like you would feel jealous with someone like me. That's ridiculous. Beside, a lot of pretty ladies here, you won't expect me to always cast my glance down, will you?"

He look at me dagger but say nothing. His slanted brows becoming even more fiercer than before. But then another pretty lady, this time her skin was like a ripen olive, glowing in the dim light, coming at him and brought two glasses of liquor.

"Hi, gorgeous...care to drink with me?" He smiled at her and took the liquor from her hand.

"Sure, thank you.." His eyes was still at me, but his hands roamed the chick's thigh. How lame. Just enjoy yourself.

"You're so handsome. Your friend is handsome too. What's your name?" She asked him.

"Me? i'm Blondie, and he's Gray." He mention all the colors in his mind, like usual when he wants to use an alias.

"Oh? it's like colors...hahahaha..are you coming with your girlfriend, Blondie?" she asked a jackpot question. P'White's face was filled with certainty when he look at my direction and pointed at me.

"Came here with him. He's my boyfriend." He grinned at me. Fuck! He could've said something else. Say that he has 10 girlfriend, i don't care. But he mention me being his boyfriend, and that's the end of me😭.