We'll never give up

Captain's POV

We had to say our gratitude towards the doctor's team for saving my parents from the grave injury. But still we must face the after effect of the accident, our parents are now still in the ICU and unconscious from the sedatives the doctors used during the operating procedures.

We are not allowed to go inside the room yet, not without special gown made for visitors. How i wished i became a doctor instead of being an actor.

As P'White and i looking at them, my heart skipped a beat when i look at my fiance. How mature he looked, his eyes shone with a deep concern over my parents, and this moment i realized that i fall in love again with him with a totally different view. Before, i fell in love with the boy who made my heart beats like a drum everytime i'm near him, but today i fell in love with the one who can calm the sadness i have.

A warm feeling swept my heart, and a thin line of smile slowly formed on my lips. I slowly reach out for his hand and entwined our fingers together. He has a big and strong hands and finger, just like we expected from a hardworking man.

My man. My cheeks blushed just by mentioning it. He squeezed my hands tighter as if he wanted to assured me about his pure intention to stay by my side.

"Thank you, P'." That was all i said with a strangled voice. It was hard to admit that we needed help, and the way he had help me without asking permission had touched me beyond words.

"Still a long way to go. I hope Ma and Pa can make it." He was like talking to himself. His face contorted as if he himself was in pain.

"Captain, there will be a long rehabilitation time after this, i hope you'll be ready. Ma and Pa maybe won't act the way they used to be, that's what doctors said. I don't know what kind of changes, but whatever it is, we have to be ready."

I nodded. It will be a hard journey, but with him i think i can make it.
.
.
P'White's parents came on the third day of my parent's accident, and they look so shocked to see their condition.
"Son, i'm really sorry about your parents.." P'White's Ma hugged me real tight, and cried in my chest. Her eyes are puffy and swollen, and her body shakes from grieve.

"How did it turned out like this White?" His Pa asked, and P'White gladly answered him with the detail.

I just couldn't take more grieve anymore, it's suffocating me. I excused myself to go buy something to eat while they're still there.

I was gone for almost fifteen minutes, and when i came back i overheard their conversation.

"White, son, be responsible and support him, ok? he needs you like never before." That's his Ma spoken. P'White nodded his head, he has this serious look in his face.

"Try to persuade his parents about your relationship, maybe after all you've done they will reconsider their decision to disown him."

Disown me? what did they say? i walked like a living dead to where they are seated, and i look at them straight in his eyes.

"Ma, Pa, what did you say? what do you mean by disowning me?" I asked them.

They turned their heads towards me and their face paled. I don't know what's going on, i was confused and demanded an explanation.

"Sit down, son." This time P'White's Pa told me to sit on the nearest chair.

After a long pause of silence, he took a deep breath and begin his explanation.

"Few days ago when White told us about your engagement, we went to your parents to talk about the future plans. We need to set up for your marriage, right? that's what a parents would do. But they were in rage, they blamed White for bringing them this calamity. They said that if the marriage should take place, they will erase your name from your family tree and disown you." P'White's Pa explain things carefully, afraid i was going to get sad.