Chapter 23

7:48 pm(19:48), Établissement vinicole

"I'm going to ask you one more time. WHERE IS OTABEK ALTIN!" Maksatov screamed. The troop of coaches was only able to distract her long enough for Otabek to sneak away and to get a seat.

"And I'll tell you again, I don't know," Karlisek replied, keeping perfectly calm.

"He left his phone in your purse, he can't be far." Odagaki reasoned.

"One of you knows! TELL ME! What about you, you've been feverishly texting the entire time." Maksutov's black widow eyes focused on Yuuko.

"I'm trying to find him, honest." Yukko innocently replied. And she was not lying, She was keeping up with Otabek and Yuri's every move. And know knowing about Maksatov's stalker tendencies, she wasn;t just in the mood to keep her distracted, Yuuko wanted her as far away from Otabek as humanly possible. The performance had started 15 minutes ago, so she was mostly making sure everything was going fine on Viktor, Chris, and Minami's part. Although things weren't going very well. Someone had cornered Minami, and he had fled, but wouldn't tell anyone who the person was. Viktor suspected that whoever had done it was the same mystery who had taken the kiss photo.

"Then where is he! Are you even trying girl!"

"Stay calm Mrs.Nishigori" Xiao Yi whispered. But it was getting harder and Harder to Yuuko to not but this stupid black widow in her place.

"Why do you even want to find him so badly? Is there a problem with letting him have fun?" JJ's mom questioned. Yuuko couldn't figure out for the life of her whether the two of them were in on the plan, or for were completely oblivious and wanted to hang out with them.

"You don't understand now, do you! He told me, he promised me he was passed this!" She grumbled.

"Past what?" JJ's dad asked.

"This stupid homosexual face!"

A dead silence fell over the group. If looks could injure, Yuuko would be charged with the murder of squishing this stupid spider. The other coaches would be charged with assault.

"What makes you think that?" Karlisek asked, finding it harder to calm to keep straight face.

"I have to be with him constantly otherwise all he does is try and contact Yuri Plisetsky!" She yelled. Yuuko started to make angry fists to keep calm. "I swear to god, I am going to get this zapped out of him, he can't be trusted." The coach muttered under her breath.

"Oh dear, here we go." Odagaki, who happened to be Yuuko's roommate in college, and one was one the few people who had witnessed her in full fury mode, sighed and put her head in her hands.

"Zapp it out of him? ZAPP IT OUT OF HIM! ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!?"

"Your parents clearly never taught you the dangers of homosexuality."

"To get one thing right, I am not a little girl! And more importantly, how dare you to insult my son, your student, and every LGBTQ+ person on the planet! There is nothing wrong with homosexuality. But what is wrong is your blatant bigotry!" Yukko firmly exclaimed, raising her voice, but not shouting.

"And where would your son happen to be? If you don't tell me, I will personally see to it that both Yuri and Otabek will pay for their behavior!!" An evil smile spread across Yuuko's face.

"Seeing a musical. With his BOYFRIEND. And if you want to find him, you'll have to wait until 10:00, when the show is over. My parents did teach me that it's rude to interrupt a show."

Maksatov shook with fury, and Yuuko knew she had won this battle. Yurio and Otabek were safe. Not just until 10:00, but for a long time. Maksatov had made an international threat, in front of several witnesses, which meant The International Skating Union had reason to start an investigation, which would keep Otabek safe from the black widows grasp.