Prolouge

Hi, everyone!!! Thank you so much for reading my work, and I just want to say that this is going to be a mix of a fluff/serious fic. also, I'm changing a few things that were cannon/widely-accepted-as-cannon-but-not-actually-cannon, so please don't kill me, Thanks again for reading!!!

____________________________________

Hasetsu Ice Castle, Hasetsu Japan, April 2016

Viktor glided and jumped across the ice in such an eros manner that made Yuri Katsuki feel in a way that he had never felt toward his coach. The Spanish-inspired song made Viktor's eyes look hungry, and Yuri could nearly feel the sexual pleasure radiating from Viktor.

"This routine has so much Eros I think it might impregnate me!" Yuri anxiously thought to himself. "There is no way I could ever impress Viktor the way he impresses me doing this routine!"

____________________________________

La Inglesa de Santa Maria de Mar, Barcelona Spain, December 20th, 2016

The Christmas choir sang a song that neither Vikor nor Yuri understood the words to. The lights of the magnificent cathedral shone out of the stained-glass windows, illuminating the two men. Viktor's hand trembled, which in turn made the jewelry bag that he was holding shake. His chest felt tight, his feet felt like they were glued to the floor. Viktor had never felt this nervous in his entire life. Was this how Yuri felt before performances?But he couldn't let Yuri see him nervous, not this soon before the Grand Prix Final.

"Vikor, are you alright?" Yuri questioned, wearing a look of concern and confusion.

"Yes, Yuri," Vikor answered, flashing a weak smile. He took a deep breath and took both of Yuri's hands. "Yuri Katsuki, when I First saw you, you were a mess. You had suffered a humiliating defeat at the Grand Prix Final. You Were very drunk, and begged me to come home with you" Viktor said in a serious voice. He stared straight into yuri's warm, shalt fear-struck, chocolate eyes. They were so beautiful, that Vikor could easily stare at them all day.

"I wrote you off as a sad failure of a skater and went on with my life. Then, the video of you skating,y routine went viral. The way you skated inspired me to quit my career as a competitive skater to become a coach. Your coach. And Ever since, you haven't stopped inspiring me. I know I've made mistakes, I know I get drunk too much. And I don't think I've ever said this sober, but I love you." Vikor stated, gripping Yuri's hands tighter. Yuri's eyes grew wider than saucers, and Viktor could see what he believed to be relief.

"I love you to Viktor," Yuri responded. "And I can't thank you enough for being my coach, so here y-" Yuri started to reach for an identical jewelry bag, but Vikor grabbed his hand before he could.

"I'm Not talking about Agape love!" Vikor snapped, bits of tears starting to swell up in his vibrant blue eyes.

"I know." yuri retorted. The two men stared into each other's eyes, and Viktor continues his soliloquy

"My life has been so much better since I've been with you. I've gon on the best adventure that anyone could ask for. When I had to go back to Japan, It nearly destroyed me not being able to see your face. I can't imagine ever having to do that again. So, Yuri Katsuki, Figure skater of with the world's biggest heart, Silver medalist at the Cup of China, Sexy Pork Cutlet Bowl, will you Marry me?" Viktor proposed.

If Yuri's eyes had gotten any wider they would have exploded. His jaw seemed to lose all control, and nearly dropped to the floor, but he quickly covered it with is hands. Viktor Proposed? He had never expected that from his coach, but at the same time, it felt as if he had been waiting for this his entire life. So with a huge smile, Yuri nodded yes.

"Let's Just wait until after I win gold to announce it" Yuri giggled.

Viktor laughed, and as the Choir's voices rose, singing "¡Al llegar blanca Navidad!" The newly engaged couple kissed.