Chapter 20

3:32 pm(15:32), July 25th, week 25

"Hey, Etsuko!" Yurio called as he walked by the airbrush t-shirt vendor. Every day on his way back to the Inn, if Etsuko was there, Yurio would always stop to chat. Even though the conversations only ever lasted about 5 minutes, something about seeing Etsuko's face light up whenever she saw her "Russian Friend" made his day.

And somehow these small conversations opened up a new supply of Motivation for Yurio, and his Japanese was improving every day. Etsuko also liked to teach him Japanese words(she would point to an object and say the word), and in Return, Yurio would tell her what the world was in either English or Russian, whatever she felt like learning.

She was at the airbrush station and had her noise-canceling blue headphones on( Yurio noticed she often wore them when the beach noise was at its peak), so she silently waved back. Yurio walked next to her.

"What are you working on?" He asked, peering over her shoulder.

"It's a shirt それは意味する look like 2 異なる jackets from a music 演奏," Etsuko explained. Yurio took a look at the color cartridges she had picked out, then to the pattern she had the paper on the shirt, then back to the colors, and as it clicked in his brain exactly what 'Music' Etsuko was talking about, a familiar voice popped up behind him.

"Well if it isn't Aaron Burr!" Aiko, the boy who had introduced Hamilton to Yurio, sang.

"Sir!" Yurio shot back, spinning to face him, and grinning.

"I didn't think that you would make it." Aiko continued. The two Hamilton fans had gotten to exchange numbers but only had been able to talk a little bit, because they had an almost opposite schedule.

"I came to say congratulations" Yurio jauntily jeered back.

"Ok, I have a few questions for you. First of, which character are you Why?" Aiko burst out, not wasting a second.

Yurio thought for a second. "Alexander Hamilton, because I always speak my mind and I hate JJ as much as he Hates Jefferson." He reasoned

"Not to mention you both can't lose an argument!" Viktor butted in, as he strolled catch up with his younger brother.

"Who's JJ?" Etsuko innocently wondered as she Finished spray painting the blue side of the T-shirt.

"JJ is a Skater from Canada who is a sh-"

"SILLY PERSON AND NOT A BAD WORD 子供は聴く必要がない!" Viktor loudly interrupted.

"You are the worst Burr," Yurio stated, without even turning to face Viktor.

"Hey! I thought I was Burr because I inspired you!" Aiko angry exclaimed.

"No, The situation demanded that reference. And besides, Viktor isn't even Bur. He's Washington." Yurio explained, with high levels of Sass.

"Then who am I?" Aiko inquired.

"Lafayette." He confidently responded right away.

"Why?' Aiko requested.

"Do you need a list?" yurio semi-sarcastically offered.

"If you truly are Hamilton, you would have a reason" Aiko nitpicked.

"I made one last week," Yurio replied, pulled out his phone, and opened up a Google Doc.

"So that's what you were doing when I asked if you were working on Japanese." Viktor marveled.

"Calm down, I wrote half of it in Japanese so you couldn't get on my back about it."

Me= Hamilton
I Hate JJ and I always speak my mind