Chapter 27

10:33 am, November 27th
Outside Yu-topia Inn, Hasetu Japan

"Makka!" Viktor cheered, as he saw his beloved poodle run out the door to greet him. Viktor hadn't seen Makkah in 3 whole days, he had stayed at the hospital with Yuri and Masha and was extra excited to show not just his dog, but everyone, the beautiful creation that was his newborn daughter. Viktor was holding onto Yuri's right hand, helping him stay stable without making you feel like it was necessary. Yuri's dad was holding Masha, and Viktor trusted him completely, but still couldn't help looking back at her, to make sure that nothing was wrong.

Makka ran out the front door, ignoring all attempts from Mari and Yuri's mother to slow him down, making a mad dash towards Viktor and Yuri, but stopped when he realized that Yuri was A.standing up, and B had a sustainably flatter stomach than the last time he had seen him. Viktor grinned, kneeled down to him, and scratched him behind the ears. Makka always loved when Viktor did that.

"Don't worry, Makkachin, Yuri is perfectly alright," Viktor explained. "Masha's outside of him instead of inside. Would you like to meet her?" Makka barked in recognition. Viktor turned to get Masha from Yuri's dad.

"Uh, Viktor? Maybe we should wait until we get inside?" Yuri reminded.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, Yuri." Viktor apologized, and they continued their way inside, Makkachin right at Viktor's other side. And of course, the second they got inside, Yuri took a seat on the red cushioned bench in the lobby. After making sure his husband was ok, Viktor took Masha back into his arms, then bent down again to show her Makkachin.

Masha's big blue eyes stared directly at Makka's curly brown hair, and Makka's black ones stared right back in complete silence. About 30 seconds later, Makka decided that he liked this new little person, and gave Masha a very small kiss, which was followed by a chorus of awws.

"That was the cutting thing I have ever seen!" Mari squealed. "Was anyone recording that?"

"Sorry dear, I didn't know you wanted me too." Yuri's mother apologized.

"If that boy with the phone was here, then it would have gone on tape." Yuri's father giggled. "Speaking of pictures, do you boys like the announcement we put on the desk,?"

"Oh, this one? Sorry, I didn't see it." Yuri confirmed, after spinning around. He reached up and grabbed it, then read it aloud for everyone else. "Hello! My name is Maria Nikiforova, and as you can tell by my picture u above, I am very cute! I was just born on Friday, November 24ht, 2017, so please excuse me if I wake up in the middle of the night and get a little loud. My grandparents put special 防音 on the walls of my room, so It shouldn't bother you too much. Thank you for understanding and have a nice stay!"

"That's really smart to have that up," Mari commented.

"She was a little loud in the hospital." Yuri agreed. "Oh Viktor, 防音 means soundproofing

"Спасибо!" Viktor thanked. Even though Viktor had lived in Hasestu for close to years, he still didn't know everything in Japanese, and he was always happy to learn. "That picture of Masha is very cute."

The picture that Yuri's parents had chosen for the announcement was from the day Masha was born, she hadn't even been taken out of the pink blanket yet. Viktor remembered the month well, it was about 20 minutes after he had come, and she had just inside having her first bottle ever. Her beautiful face was staring right up at the camera, and Viktor made a quick mental note to use it as his lock screen. Thankfully for him, Yuri's mother helped Yuri, up, and Viktor was now given the best job in the world, to carry Masha to her new bed room, and show her everything along the way.