Prologue

BEFORE YOU START! PLEASE READ THIS! 

SO, UH...HI! 

THIS STORY WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 13, 14 years old? To give you an idea, I was in my "prime" years as a creative writer.  My "prime" consisting of having creative spurs and writing more than 4,000 words in a day, publishing regularly...in addition with spelling mistakes, poor narrative structure, plot line and so on. 

AFTER FOUR YEARS OF BEING M.I.A I FINALLY TOOK UP THE COURAGE TO PROOF READ THIS STORY.

IT. WAS. PAINFUL...STILL IS

So, please if you could let me off the hook when it comes to the poor plot line, character design  and OVERALL CRINGINESS... that would be great! 

(人'∩`)

CHEERS! 

Author's P.O.V

Shinju Hatake, daughter of the copycat ninja Kakashi Hatake and granddaughter of the White Fang Sakumo Hatake. She inherited Kakashi's Sharingan, as well she is the spitting image of him. She inherited his attitude and appearance. She became genin at 5 Chunin the same year. Quickly became Jonin at the age of 7, ANBU at 9 and Captain at 11 years old. Shinju never had a childhood, as you could imagine. She only spent a year in the academy, surpassing Kakashi. She was a prodigy. Soon she was in the bingo book and was named Death Shadow. She was given the name "Death Shadow", because when enemy ninjas saw a black flash, a second later they would be found lying on the floor with a slash on their necks. No one knows where the Death Shadow resides, apart from the ANBU, the Hokage and of course Kakashi.

Shinju Hatake P.O.V

My name is Shinju Hatake, also known as the Death Shadow. I like my father, my village as well as the missions the ANBU are given. I hate when meetings are held up, as well as Danzo. He is a man that is very secretive and sneaky, and I don't like it. I despise the man who murdered my mother. Dad told me the truth when I was five, which made me more determined to get stronger and kill the guy who murdered my mother. I am currently 13 years old. My team is called the Death Shadows they are known to be one of the deadliest team in Konoha. We are all respected. Lightning is one of my nature chakras, the second chakra nature is Fire, the third is water, and the final one is wind. I strangely inherited Dad's Sharingan. I already awoke my sharingan when I discovered my mother was dead, that was the first stage. My Sharingan was fully activated when I saw dad rushed to the hospital, and was in a critical condition after coming back from an SS ranked mission. He had just faced Fuka, a woman who came from Orochimaru's experiments. This was 2 years ago. I awoke the Mangekyou Sharingan when I was called weak. That occurred in a battle. I have one eye which is the Sharingan, not two eyes one. The same side as my father.  

(;人 ;) 

*I'm currently crying in a corner from this work...*