Momochi the Demon of the Mist

Shinju's P.O.V

"It's an honor to finally meet the Copy Cat Ninja who copied over 1,000 jutsu's."

Naruto stepped forward, to face him, but Kakashi stopped him. "He's no match for you guys. He's way out of your league."

"He's right, kid."

"No one asked you Zabuza." Team 7 tried to stifle their laughs, as well as Kakashi, which made Zabuza angry. "Don't you dare laugh at me. I'm the Demon of the Hidden Mist."

"Ex-Demon of the Hidden Mist. You know, because you became rogue. So, you are formerly known as the Demon of the Hidden Mist. The Hidden Mist marked you rogue. Therefore, you are The Demon of nowhere." He growled.

"She got you there Zabuza." Kakashi was proud of my statement. He jumped off the tree, and swung his sword to me, I performed a handspring and caught the wield with my legs.

"Zabuza-no Moo-moo-chi. How can you carry that sword, with your scrawny muscles?" I landed and tossed it back to him. "Enough! Hatake Kakashi you are my opponent!"

"Well, then I guess I'll be using this," Kakashi revealed a bloody red eye; the Sharingan. This made Sasuke gasp. I couldn't blame him. He was the last Uchiha, and someone - correction two people wielded the Sharingan and weren't part of his clan. I put a hand on his shoulder.

"I know, it's hard to take it in." The duel commenced. Long story short, the two opponents performed spectacular jutsus and all, however, Kakashi was foolish enough to get trapped into a water dome. The water with high density filled in the water dome, making it impossible for Kakashi to move. The idiot.

I ran deep into the forest changing into my ANBU uniform and putting on my mask. I'm an abnormally fast changer. I went back to the 'Battlefield' seeing Kakashi still imprisoned in the water sphere. All the Genins could do was wait, Zabuza headed their way. I had to act up quickly. How about a flashy entrance? I clashed my sword with Zabuza's. He had a confused facial expression but quickly changed into a nasty grin.

"Look who's here. Reinforcements." I smirked and circled him. His movements were precise, however, with a long sword, he'll have to make grand moves to strike the enemy down. I'll have be agile, and yet make fast movements, in order to defeat him. Zabuza probably would use the sword as a shield, or a barrier to block my strikes. I made a counter attack, and we clashed once again. This called for taijutsu.

Zabuza's P.O.V

Kakashi didn't know that he has fallen into my trap. Once the dome trapped him, the water was so dense he couldn't even get out. Although I can't help but wonder who was the extra out of the Genins. She looked powerful. I headed straight forwards to the Genins. I wonder where the white-haired girl went? That brat probably ran away. Smart girl. I saw a silver flash clashing against my sword. Who was it? An ANBU I would say about the age of Haku.

"Looks who's here. Reinforcements." The ANBU surrounded me, I couldn't even see the ANBU's figure, just a silver flash. No, couldn't it be? The ANBU made a counter attack, and we clashed once again.

"Hehe, isn't it my lucky day, Death Shadow came to the battlefield." The Genins gasped.

"D-death s-shadow?! The pink bubblegum hair girl stuttered.

"Who the heck is Death Shadow?!" The yellow pikarus inquired. Is this guy really a ninja? I chuckled.

"Death Shadow, known to be the strongest ANBU in the whole world, and is a legend. It's true identity is unknown. An SSS Ranked ninja. It's an honor to meet in person the deadliest Ninja of Konoha." The ANBU snickered.