Konoha Crush

Author's P.O.V

They rushed to the hospital in silence. Shinju was losing too much blood. Sakura tried to heal her, but nothing helped. Kakashi was furious with the hostages, he didn't know he would go this far on killing them.

One thing you had to learn from Kakashi is when you mess with his daughter you were dead meat. Sasuke felt aggravated and became overprotective ever since his best friend got hurt. Yes, they may have gone on bumpy rides when they first met at the Academy, however when they entered the Land of Waves they eventually made amends and became closer at the Chunin exams.

Naruto felt guilty and thought it was all his doing since he was holding the flowers and got the idea first. If she died, it was him to blame. Hanare was already dead since Kakashi hit her vital point and then killed the two hosts. She would be helpless.

Sakura felt stupid since she was the one who was part of the plan making Hanare kiss Kakashi. Still clueless that Shinju was Kakashi's daughter.

Sakura's P.O.V

I feel like an idiot, curse my inner Sakura. I was part of this plan, why did I even realize he was already married. It's all my fault that Shinju is now in this condition! I tried to heal her wound, but the stab was too deep. We were almost at the village, I can still see Shinju's blood leaking and leaving a trail mark. Seeing the sight of this is made me disgusted, and wince. This must be painful, and yet she doesn't show any sign of pain.

Kakashi's P.O.V

Come on Shinju hang on! I can't lose you! She flinched a little and opened her eyes. "D-Dad?"

"Shinju, I'm here hang on! Please, I can't lose you!" "

"You won't." I saw her wound glowing. Healing ninjutsu!

"How? Couldn't you have done that before?!" I said frustrated.

"I was weak, and I had a hard time focusing on my chakra. You know it's hard focusing on your chakra and trying to forget the pain. By the way, where is Hanare?"

"I killed her..." I looked away.

"What? Why?"

"The hosts stabbed you, in return I stabbed her. Then she was in the same condition as you were. I killed the two hosts after that."

"You would do that for me?" Shinju looked at me.

"No one hurts my precious daughter, that's final," I said with a hint of protectiveness in my voice. Her eyes widened, and she hugged me and never let go. We arrived at the village, Shinju was healed and all, however, the blood stains still remained on her clothes.

"About before, I'm sorry about my all 'get up' attitude. I guess I wasn't adjusted about you getting a new woman and all..." Shinju apologized.

"Am I the one supposed to be overprotective about you?" I asked jokingly.

"Nah, I think it's my turn now..." She smiled back. I dismissed my team, Shinju and I strolled around Konoha, smiles plastered on our faces.

3rd P.O.V

Lord Third watched the happy family strolling around Konoha, stopping to buy pastries. His work was done, Shinju was finally happy, and was back into her normal self. She was finally giving her father and everyone a genuine smile. They met Guy and Lee on the way. Guy wanted another competition with his lifetime rival. Which ticked Shinju off, and punched him square in the face, gaining everyone's attention. She blushed and grabbed her father's hand and rushed out of the street. It's been a while since she's ever shown emotion, Lord Third only saw Shinju embarrassed two times in his life.