Amends

Shinju's P.O.V

I left the Land of Waves and arrived at the Hokage's office. I saw the Hokage sipping his tea peacefully. I smirked, mischief clouding my mind. I appeared abruptly in his office, kneeling down in respect making the Hokage spit his tea in shock. I dodged it just in time.

"Hokage-sama." Mischief hiding in my voice, the Hokage sensed it.

"Death Shadow," he cleared his throat. "Please avoid scaring me the next time. Why are you in your ANBU clothes? You are supposed to be with team 7."

"Change of plans. The mission became an A ranked mission since the Land of Waves didn't have enough money to pay. I killed Gato who terrorized the village as well as Zabuza, the Demon Brothers, and Gato's mafia. Zabuza knew my true identity and Gato's mafia. They overheard our conversation of knowing my true identity so, I killed them. Gato disgusted me that man took away everyone's money. I had to set the village free from his grasp." I explained.

"That is reasonable and rational of you. I'll let you off with your day. However please try and stay with team 7. Dismissed." I left the Hokage's office and went to my apartment. I took a long shower, staining the water in the blood. I changed into my clean clothes and headed outside meeting Guy.

"Shinju! Looking as youthful as always." I brushed him off, sinking my hands in my pocket. I strolled around the streets, and in front of the gates. I came across team 7 exhausted.

"Shinju! Why did you leave without us?!" Sakura asked.

"Hm? Oh, because I couldn't stand seeing the fight, so I decided to head home."

"Alone?!" Sakura quirked a brow.

"I know the road. We took it on our way there." I lied smoothly. Team 7 dispersed, apart from Sasuke who remained. I left and went to my training ground. I knew Sasuke was behind me.

"You can come out now Sasuke!" He jumped out and walked towards me.

"Were you stalking me? I thought it was your fangirl's job?" I asked mockingly.

"No. I can sense that you were lying when you told your or 'couldn't stand' story. I know about you Shinju, or should I say Death Shadow?" My eyes widened and pinned Sasuke to a tree.

"Tell me your business. How did you know?!" I seethed. His eyes widened in shock.

"I came up with a conclusion. One, no one joins the Academy before graduation. Second, how can you possibly be next to your father on a bell test? Third, your jutsu technique is way beyond Academy level. Fourth, when Shinju disappears, Death Shadow appears. I'm not an idiot."

"Whatever you said to me, will never come out to your mouth. Is that clear? The next time I'll not hesitate to kill you. Are we clear?" I threatened.

"Clear." He said emotionless.

"Back on the stalking part." I released him. "Why were you stalking me?"

"I was interested in how you were training. Just like the last time."

"Last time...?" A flashback came to me. Back when I was training on taking down the scarecrows. "Oh. That. Well, I wasted enough of my time chatting. I have to train. You willing to join or not?"

A few minutes later after six laps around the training ground, Sasuke was on the ground exhausted. I tossed him a bottle of water. He caught it and chugged the whole bottle.

"Tired already? We barely have begun." I stood up straight putting my hands on my hips.

"You mean we only started? How is running around six kilometers around six times a warm up?" I chuckled, Sasuke gave me a perplexed look.

"I'm going to stop training for today, I've already fought enough today, and for your information, back then when I defeated the six scarecrows, it was a bad day, and my technique wasn't in its best form." I left the training grounds when Sasuke was back on his feet. I stopped. "To remind you, one slip up from your mouth, and you're dead. I'll see you around." I went back to my apartment finding Dad on the couch with his perverted book.

"I'm home!" "He looked up at me and put down his book.

"We need to talk." I sat down on the couch with Dad, waiting for him to continue.

"What was that all about? Threatening your own Dad is not okay."

"I know, but it's to keep us safe."

"Safe? SAFE?!" I flinched at Dad's voice. "ENOUGH WITH THE KEEP IDENTITIES SAFE! I CAN'T EVEN CONSIDER YOU AS MY DAUGHTER! YOU THREATENING ME? IS THAT OKAY WITH YOU?! IS THAT THE RELATIONSHIP YOU WANTED TO BE WITH ME?! I DIDN'T! I THOUGHT WE COULD BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WHICH COULD'VE BEEN NORMAL." Dad glared at me. I was too shocked to say anything. I hugged Dad as tightly as possible.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't know I shut you out like this. I didn't know it pained you like this so much. I'm sorry." I started to choke on my words. I let it all out shaking violently. He embraced me like no tomorrow.

"I'm sorry for my outburst. Please be my daughter and open up to me for once. Don't shut me out again." I nodded and hugged him even tighter. In the end, we ended up sleeping embracing each other.

IT'S NOT INCEST, YOU PERVERTS!!!