Asra x Reader

Edited. 2019.
Originally written in 2017/11/03.
-
I was waken up by the scent of pepper. I didn't like it. I got up, quickly put on my shoes, a pair of pants and a white shirt.

When I opened my door, a lot more smells appeared. They included lemon, cinnamon, lemongrass, orange and a lot of others. The hated pepper was put near to my door. Asra knows I hate it, and he probably wasn't able to wake me, so he pulled "I'm giving u pepper" card.

Well, it worked.

I groaned out pushing it away with the nose of my shoe, and I heard Asra laughing.
"That always works, haha".

"Ha ha" I said, a tad bit annoyed "My nose is tingling now".

"I'm sorry. But you looked dead while sleeping. I didn't wan to touch you, haha".

I rolled my eyes. I can't be mad at him. He's to sweet. He never wishes me anythig bad.

"Tea? Coffee?".

"Tea" I responded. He was horrible at making coffee, but I didn't want to point it out.

Asra made quick work and in a couple minutes there was a cup of smoking tea in front of me.

Asra sat in front of me. And looked into my eyes. His eyes were a deep purple color. He opened his mouth, wanting to say something, but changed his mind and shut it. I was smelling the tea and looking at him, with eyes full of questions.

"(y/n).. How are you?" he started.

A sudden qustion slightly shocked me. I was expecting something different.

"Well, I'm great.. And you?"

He wanted to say something else, but didn't mention it. He suddenly stood up and walked to me. I felt weird. When he was near me, he planted a kiss on my cheek and ran away laughing. I wasn't sure how to react. I just sat there like '?!?' but well..
His lips were soft, I kinda liked it.

I followed him. When I saw him, he looked at me with eyes wide open. I glanced at him, and kissed him back. At first he was shocked, but then stood up and blended into the kiss.

He was taller than me, so he had to lean. He suddenly broke the kiss hugging me, with whispers.

"You know, when I first met you.. I felt like I was flying.. And now, after couple years, here we are, kissing and hugging.. I never thought about falling in love with a student, actually.."

I laughed out quietly. He did the same and rubbed my head, while sitting on his bed. I sat in his lap and started stroking his white, fluffy hair. It looked like a little sheep.
Asra suddenly let me go, and I stopped. He said.

"Shit, I forgot the pots.."

He quickly stood up, at first putting me down. And rushed to the kitchen. I did the same. What I found didn't look bad. Well, Asra looked relieved. Pots were okay, and he took out a pair of bowls, and in a couple minutes they were filled with soup. The soup smelt great, I wanted to taste it so bad.

Asra chuckled as he saw my look.

"You can go eat it, (y/n). I'll join you soon".

After a couple seconds he did. Both of us had a great breakfast.

"Do you like it?"
"Yes" I replied. It was delicious. I quickly finished it, and after kissing Asra on his cheeks and thanking him for the breakfast, I left the shop, and went to the marketplace.