| Lucio x Reader |

The new chapters got me wheezin. In a good way, doe.

▪️

"Come on, Y/N! Give me your full strenght!"

The sound of metal clanging echoed in the Colliseum again and again. Again and again. I was getting pretty tired.

Lucio, however, seemed to be more excited than ever. I glanced at him. The tall male had a full grin plastered on his face. He rested the sword on the sand, rose up one of his legs and balanced on the other. I straightened and stood in a defensive manner.

With a loud chuckle, Lucio attacked me again, but this time I didn't fall while blocking. I swiftly pushed his sword away with mine, slid past him and rolled away, pointing the sword right at his back. For a few seconds he froze, and then started laughing. "My my, you're improving!".

"Thanks" I muttered. The blonde turned around, his grey gaze fixed on me. His hair was a tad bit messy.

"Now, you attack" he told me. He backed up a bit and got ready. I deeply breathed in and leapt towards. Before he blocked or could do anything, I quickly changed my lanes from the middle to the left, and while moving past him, pressed the blade to his side.

When I landed, I looked back. He stood there, not moving an inch. I saw that I ripped his clothing a bit, crimson red dying the cloth.

"Are you injured?" I asked. Lucio turned back, his eyes wide. I saw that I scratched him a tiny bit, only the skin. If I had pressed more, I was sure it would've went trough the tissue.

"That was amazing, darling~" he purred. He slowly walked to me, his eyes meeting mine. I sighed and let my guard down.

Schwing.

Now, I had my neck pressed to the cold metal. My breathing heaved as Lucio held my back. "Never let your guard down" he winked. I felt something poke my leg and I saw Lucio getting flustered. I wanted to look down, but he rose my chin up with the edge of the sword. "Now now~" he whimpered.

"Lucio" I concerningly said "What is going on?"

"Nothing! Absolutely nothing!"

With a flick of my wrist, I pulled the sword away from my throat and threw a glance at him.

Oh god oh frick, somebody get the crucifix. He had a boner.

"Oh" I said. Lucio yelped and turned away. "Go away, go away!!" I heard him mutter. I started laughing. Suddenly, he turned back, grabbed my wrist and pulled me to himself.

"You think this is funny?" he growled "I'll show you what's funny. Kneel".

His sudden dominance made my knees weak, arms heavy (moms spaghetti). I fell to the ground, my eyes never leaving his. A small wind blew all of my (h/c) strands out of my face. He grinned.

"Well now, sweetheart, how do you feel?"

His boner lightly shadowed my face. I felt myself getting flustered, too, a light pink dusting my cheeks. My god, is he going to force me suck his dick here?

"Good" I whimpered.

"Louder!" Lucio demanded.

"Good! Oh, I feel great, my Count!".

"Better~" he purred, his hands caressing my chin. I hid my hands behind my back and twisted a few fingers.

"Now, you'll have to.. Oh?"

I pulled the sword to my hand and held it against his erection. He chuckled. "You're playing with fire, baby~" he said.

"Maybe I like it. Never let your guard down, you know" I smirked. Lucio carefully pulled the sword away and bent down.

"What do you say about.. What if we continued this in the Palace? You know, without all the swords and all.." he offered.

I laughed about it, however, I agreed.

▪️

ya this is not arcana themed but

Does anyone know this dude, and if yes, i love you

Or if anyone has watched/is watching Sirius the Jaeger (if not please watch it, it's pretty underrated!)