M!PortiaxReader

Hihi~! I'm ready to get back once again :). Sorry that I've been gone for so long. I.. it's problematic. Also idk why, but have hot-ass Vlastomil in the thumbnail?

Smut.

×

Oh, the sexual frustration.

It's even more frustrating when you can't do anything about it. Usually, because of your busy-ass schedule, sleep deprivation or just the fact that you don't have a significant other.

For me, it's almost all three of them. I don't have a lot to do, but man I do sleep a whole lot.

I had a crush or two. My main priority (more like, main wish) was Porter. The man had some beautiful, silky hair, wasn't too tall and always brought a smile on my features. He's also very sweet and has a cat which I adore.

Not to mention, Porter's quite the gardener. He has an amazing cottage in the back of the palace grounds. Also, an amazing little brother to Julia (A/N: F!Julian, since this chapter's a bit genderbent). He manages to keep her ass out of problems, despite being way younger and shorter.

Oh, how much I'd love to..

Brr.

Porter's an amazing friend of mine. I can't think of him that way!

But, even then..

While dreaming about Porter's lovely face and other features, without knocking I ripped open the cottage's doors and a bag of fruits fell to the ground. My eyes were wide and I felt heat rise to my cheeks.

Porter was deep in action, his fave flushed and his hand wrapped around his shaft. The room was dimly lit and Porter didn't seem to have noticed me.

"Oh shit-!"

His eyelids were ripped open, his hand stopped. He blushed in an even deeper shade of red, if it was possible.

"Y/N!" he yelped. I covered my eyes with my hands.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I should've knocked!"
"Come here".

What? Did I just hear correctly? Slowly, I retracted my hands. Porter was sitting, his legs spread wide towards me. I could see his thick shaft, dripping with precum. Impatiently, he beckoned me towards him. I shyly stepped forward.

Porter grabbed the nape of my neck and pressed my lips to his. At first I jumped, but then I just rolled with it.

The kiss deepened within seconds, I felt his hand let go of my nape and start to ghost my sides. With his other hand, he grabbed mine and pressed it towards his hard cock.

At first I wasn't sure what to do with it. Eventually, I started stroking it, gently. I could hear Porter grunt in pleasure. He let go of my lips and with a soft thud he rested his back against the couch.

"Damn, Y/N, you're working wonders~" he grunted lowly "Keep up the good work and I might come sooner than I thought I would".

I slightly leaned back and took a look on his shaft. From time to time, it lightly twitched. I braced myself and licked the tip.

"Oh--!" Porter gasped.

I didn't say anything, I kept on licking his dick. I licked the base, the tip again and finally took it in my mouth. Porter's breath seemed to heave.

After a few sucks, I took it deeper and deeper, I could feel the tip hitting the back of my mouth. I felt overconfident and deepthroated, but it ended up on me choking. Porter lightly chuckled and encouraged me to go on.

I stuck with regular sucks. Porter's moans drove me further. I picked up the pace and felt his shaft twitch roughly.

With a load moan, Porter came into my mouth, hard.

I still kept his throbbing dick in my mouth, looking at him wide-eyed. His fingers played with my hair as he smiled, his breaths still deep.

"Such a good girl~" he complimented.

"Ready for round 2?"