Julian x Asra

⚠ Male x Male; Y/G=your gender
request by  JeremieFuentes

"Oh..~!"
"Ilya, keep quiet if you don't want us to be found!"
"I'm sorry Asra, but this is just.. Oh My God~!".

Asra held the little kitten in his arms. Julian couldn't take his eyes off the little creature, which was cradling in Asra's hands.

"I know. But Nadi will rip us if she found out we brought a cat in the palace" Asra whispered. "Not to mention the hounds" Julian added. "Yes. The hounds. Nadi will take us and the hounds will take this little fur ball".

Julian leaned back and he hit his head onto the ceiling. He bit his lower lip to prevent any sound coming out.

"Just sit down already" Asra couldn't hold anymore. Julian plopped besides. He still couldn't extend his legs fully (they were slightly resting on Asra) since this room was too small. Asra sighed.

Julian still wasn't too familiar with the darkness in the closet, so all he heard was some unknown rustling. After a couple of moments he felt something drop on his lap. "Sh" Asra hushed him "Be quiet".

A light blush appeared on Jules face. Asra grabbed his hand anded it upon the kitten, which rested in his lap. Julian gently caressed the cat's fur, making it purr.

"You're good with animals" the magician spoke. A wide grin spread on the doctor's face. If he had had ears, they would've perked up. "Anyways, where did you found it?".

Asra hesitated to answer for a couple of seconds, but decided to answer "I found her near the docks. She was drenched and shivering". "Sounds like you" Julian snickered "Anyway, how are you going to call.. her/him?". Asra lingered a little bit "I think it's a (Y/G). I guess I'd go with (Y/N) then~". 

The auburn doctor leaned on the wall and pondered for a couple of minutes. "As the (Y/N) we know?".

"Yes."

"I'll have to agree, then."

The two males sat quietly, petting the cat before it fell asleep. Asra sighed and leaned on Julian's chest, entangling his fingers with the doctor's. Julian, feeling warmth through his glove, pressed his hand. Asra did the same in response.

Both of the males fell asleep as the cat resting on them.