| Julian X Reader |

Grr i wan sum fuc.

Either way, I have some free time, I feel like writing and my head doesn't hurt.

Also, sorry for not being able to make the MC more dominatrix-y. I'm a switch/sub myself, and almost every guy I've met is a dom :)

That being said, enjoy this late night written smut (?).

His deep, shallow breaths and his teeth, sinking in his lower lip while having that oh so cute flushed face, really turned me on. Impatiently, I tsk'd, dragging my fingers along the red rope I held.

"P-Please~" his humid breath fanned over my chest. He was already almost naked (unless, his underwear doesn't count as clothing?), had a hard-on and was needy. I dangled the rope over his bulge, tickling it. I saw Jules muscles tense, his thighs twitch as he groaned out. Oh, this man will be the death of me.

"Now now" I hummed "Be patient, Doctor 069". With a smirk I went behind his back, tracing my fingers along his sculpted shoulders. He twitched and turned, trying to make me needier than I already was.

Trailing down his arm, I reached his already tied wrists. The man has been restrained to a chair: his arms were tied to the back of it and his ankles were tied to the front legs. However, it really showed how.. overgrown Julian actually was.

When I was behind him, I sunk my fingers into his auburn hair, forcing his head backwards a little bit. His lustful, tired eyes met mine. I bent down and pressed a loving kiss on his lips. He softly answered to my "call". 

When we parted, I changed my lips to the rope I held onto before. I pushed it in his mouth, tying it behind his head. He gladly accepted it.

As I came in front, I saw how the red rope complimented him whole: his hair, his red-flushed face, his grey orbs and pale skin. While maintaining eye contact, I lowered to my knees and extended my hands towards Jules' underwear. Pulling it off, slowly, teasingly, I saw in how much "pain" Julian was.

His lean shaft popped into my face. I teased him a little bit as I wrapped my hands around the base. Julian winced, his usually light eyes were clouded, dark.

I lowered one of my hands to my own southern region while taking care of Julian. I painfully jacked him off while rubbing myself too. In the end, I got impatient and needy, so I wrapped my own lips around his hard dick.

My own flushed features seemed to turn Julian on even more. He hissed as I slowly dragged my head up. My head eventually started bobbing periodically, ramming his shaft's base against the roof of my mouth. Julian hinted his moans, but for some reason held them back.

"Oh, come on, let me hear you" I whispered, massaging his shaft with my free hand. Julian made a loud moan, throwing me completely off guard. I spat out his cock and looked deep into his eyes. We held our eye contact for a few seconds before I stood up.

Feeling myself wet enough, I climbed on top of the flustered redhead. The chair warningly creaked.

Positioning myself, I pressed my chest to his, our mouths inches apart. He impatiently pressed his hot lips to mine, mauling them, even trough the red rope. With the back of my hand I found his cock and pushed it into myself.

Julian moaned into my mouth as I slid down his dick. I felt how he stretched my insides, how he filled every empty space with himself. I slid back up and slammed down once again, moaning a little bit myself.

Increasing my pace, I heard the chair creak, I felt both of our bodies building up sweat. I retracted my lips and whipped my head back, riding Julian.

"Oh--mygod--".

My insides were tightening around him, coiling inside of me. I felt my orgasm nearing as I slammed my ass back. The doctor made a muffled noise, trying to moan out. I felt my legs grow weak as I continued, but the need to cum was stronger.

Clap.

khrrrrrrr.

"FUCK--!!"

Julian's eyes shot open as the soft wooden groan reached his ears, indicating the chair breaking. I figured what was going on way too late. Julian laid flat on his back, on the ground. My palms were pressed around his head.

"Shit, we went so hard we broke the chair" I hummed.

×

Tbh this has been in my drafts for so long?? Literally, last time I edited it was Jan18.  I probably will never finish it.

Sorry for not writing a proper ending :(