| Julian x Reader |

"Julian, NO."

"But Asra, I swear to god--"

"N O ".

"I'll do anything you want! Please!"

"Then perish".

Julian sighed in defeat. His head hung low. He murmured something and left the shop, shoulders slumped. He turned to the docks, where he tended to remember his pirate days.

Approaching the main dock, the salty air already filled his nose. With his unpatched eye, he noticed a smaller figure, sitting on the dock. A soft smile spread on his features, but thus he remembered Asras words and his heart clenched a bit.

"Hey, Y/N".

(1st person POV)

"Hey, Y/N".

Ah, so he did come. I whipped my head around and saw the tall auburn-haired man behind me. Salty air danced in his locks, yet, he looked burdened.

"Hello, Julian. Is something wrong?" I asked, patting the seat next to me. The long-legged male dropped next to me and deeply sighed. "No" he said.

"I can see it".
"I am okay, Y/N".
"No you're not".

The doctors eye fell on me. It gleamed underneath the moonlight. "It's just that.. I am no good for you".

"You're perfect to me".

"No, listen to me. I am a wretch. You can't have me around. I am a bad influence".

I sighed. Here we go again.

"Look, uh, I need to--"

I grabbed his wrist, pulling him back on his ass. He gasped surprised.

"You're not going anywhere".

Julian silently stared at me, his cheeks slightly flushed. I leaned towards him, resting on my palms, our faces inches apart. I saw him tremble.

"Are you okay?" I asked. Julian nodded. He slightly inched forward, his lips slightly picking mine. I gave in.

We mashed our lips together, arms around eachother, not knowing where to put them. Julian quickly submitted to me once I tried to wrestle his tongue down. The waves crashing beneath us slightly wiggled the dock.

When we parted, I felt a light hint of a familiar scent. Has he been at the shop?

"Jules" I say "Did Asra tell you to stay away?"

"Yes" he shyly muttered. I chuckled, grabbing his hand and interviening our fingers together. He gave me one of his tired smiles.

"Then, don't listen to him. I'm sure Asra wants the best of me, but I think I can choose a life partner on my own".

Julian lightly chuckled, pressing a loving kiss on my forehead.