Julian x Reader

Slight smut warning.
Edited. 2019.
Originally written on 2017/11/04.
-

Night.

I couldn't sleep.

Insomnia was killing me.

I remembered Julians offers, how to deal with insomnia:
"You can try pacing or muttering to yourself. Or writing letters you'll never send. It won't make you sleep, but it will pass the time".

I sighed. Julian was gone for the past week. I didn't knew, where he was. He was..gone.

No sign of him anywhere. I had no idea, where he was. And that made me anxious.

I was rolling from side to side, trying to pass the time. Finally, I gave up. I got up and left.
It was past midnight. I was the only thing alive in the street. No sound was there,  except for my quiet walking.

After some blocks from my home, I walked into an alley. After a couple minutes I was on the roof. It didn't take much of me.
I enjoyed nights like this. Just sitting on the roof, looking around.

Wind played with my hair. My legs were hanging from the roof. I could've easily fallen, but it wasn't that high.
Heights wasn't my fear.

I didn't really have any.

I sighed, looking around. This night was pretty warm. In Vesuvia it was allways warm. Even during winter.

I got off the end, and layed on the roof, thinking. What would I be without Asra?

The Countess?

Julian?

His name flashes through my mind. That week without him felt so boring.. So.. Long..
I closed my eyes. Started to daydream at night.

When I opened my eyes and sat, I looked at the full moon. The night was clear, no sign of any clouds, so the moon was clearly seen and was very bright. I closed my eyes again. After a couple minutes I opened them again. In front of me.. On the building in front of me was someone. On it's roof. It was also sitting, their legs were pretty long. Wind played with their coat.
My mind started racing. Was he here? Where was he?

They stood up. They were very tall, their hair was short. Shadows covered their face. When they did move it slightly, I saw their lips, teeth and eyes.

It was him.

I quickly got up, looking at him. He was gone. I got upset. Where he was now?

"Well hello there, dear".

I quickly turned back. He was smirking. I sighed.

"Where have you been?"

"I had some..bussiness in other towns" he said. I was relieved hearing his voice. It always calmed me down.

"Why aren't you asleep?" he asked suddenly.

"Why aren't you?"

"I'm a night person.. I more sleep during the day. Why won't you answer my question?"

"Insomnia.." I said quietly.

"Ah" he smiled charmingly. I started melting. He definetly noticed that.
I blushed. A soft laugh left his mouth. He sat down, inviting me next to him. I didn't hesitate. Once I sat, his arm covered my shoulder. I rested my head on his. He chuckled.

"You know, night is a beutiful part of the time.." he said.

"I agree" a sigh left my mouth.

Julian turned his head to me. I looked at him. Our eyes met, he blushed and slightly looked away. But soon he looked at me again. He leaned to me, and our lips met.

"(y/n).." he sighed out.

"Yes?"

"You know.. I always wanted you..".

"I can say the same for yourself.." I gasped when his soft hand touched my face, cuping it.

Our lips blended once more. Neither of us wanted to break the kiss, but we had to get air. I had to break it, because I was almost suffocating.

"Are.. Are you okay?"he asked gently.

"Yes.. I just had to get some air"

"No.. I mean, are you okay with doing this" he exhaled sharply. "The answer is still yes.." I kissed him again. He touched my side with one of his hands.

"May I?"

I nodded. His hand got under my shirt, gently rubbing my sides. It took moments for me to allow him totaly remove my shirt.
I was left with my bra only, he also made quick work with his top clothes. Both of us were enjoying this moment, kissing on the roof, at night. My hands were on his back, scratching it. He groaned out slightly, when my nails went deeper.

"Woah, you're an agressive one~"
I chuckled out, but quickly gasped when his lips reached for my neck. After some minutes, this cuddling seance had to end. The raven started flying around, screaming.

"For the love of--"Julian groaned out unhappy "Terribly sorry, dear. We have to go, they started searching the roofs also. Maybe we could continue this..someday?~".

I was frowning, but when I heard the offer, I heard a small bit of lust in his voice. I nodded. He grinned devilishly, and made quick work with his clothes. He said goodbye once more smirking and left.
I was left alone, and when I finished dressing up, I went home.