Lucio X Reader X Asra

Requested by: 15121lover

A/N: I'm sorry it took so long!

"She shall be MINE!" Lucio growled at Asra, as he grabbed my shoulder and pulled towards himself. I slightly stumbled but hit his chest. Asra's eyes narrowed as he sighed "She can choose. I won't push her".

Lucio grinned as he let me go "I know her answer, so I let her go. She can still choose~".

This decision was forced to me after an accidental debate. C(o)unt was bored so he fetched his servants to get me and Asra, to play Truth and Dare. I didn't really oppose, since Lucio kept great company for me when I was at the castle. Asra, however, wasn't pleased by this offer. He still agreed, since he didn't want to let me go alone.

Long story short, after a few truths and dares, Lucio asked me which I choose. I said 'truth', since some of his dares scared me and I didn't want to risk it. Lucio tapped his chin and grinned.

"Between me and Asra: who'd you choose to get intimate with?".

Shit.

I felt my cheeks heat up. These two males were always nice to me (well, Lucio not always) so I wouldn't really mind either of them. "I, uh.." I stuttered. "I bet it's me" Wucio (owo) puffed his chest. Asra slightly smiled "Don't force her decision, Lucio".

And then you read what happened.

If you choose Lucio:

"I, uh, choose Count Lucio" I felt my cheeks flare up more. Lucio chuckled "As expected~". Asra sighed, but never hid his smile "I guess I should say 'congratulations'". I choked on his comment as I slightly covered my mouth. "I'll pass. But you should take your leave~". I shot my eyes at Lucio, questioning him. He noticed my gaze and sheepishly grinned. "I will" Asra said and looked at me. From embarassament I turned my eyes away. Lucio protectively snaked his arms around my waist.

"Y/N" Asra spoke "Don't have too much fun".

"WHAT?" I yelped. Asra chuckled "You know what I mean". Lucio choked.

"Okay, that is enough. Asra, you are dismissed. Y/N, stay here. I wanna enjoy my trophy~".

Let's just say the night was.. long.

If you chose Asra:

"I choose.." I lingered quietly for a couple of seconds "..Asra". Asra locked my gaze and smiled gently.

Lucio, at that point, went nuts. "WhAT?!" he growled "This is uNACCEPTABLE!".

Asra chuckled as he gently took my hand "I'm sorry, Lucio. But it's her voice that matters here the most". I gently pressed his palm "We'll be leaving".

Asra and I left enraged Lucio and went back home to out shop. The walk was quiet, slightly awkward but I was still happy with my decision. When we got home, Asra looked at me with questionable eyes. "What?" I asked. "So, uh" he scratched the back of his head "Wanna get.. intimate?".

He didn't get an answer. Unless it counts by being pushed on the bed.

If you can't choose/choose both:

"I-I" I stuttered with my words "I don't know! I can't choose!". Asra straightened, slightly taken aback. Lucio did the same. Seconds later, he tapped his chin and said

"Well then, this calls for a threesome".