Lucio x Reader

Male x Male

Gah, it's so hard for me to write at this period of time. I changed schools, I have a shit load of homework, I have a crush (In love DRKR=stressed DRKR) and It's been.. Tough lately. I am very sorry. Please forgive me if it's shit.

Requested by:  Calamari_Corgi

*

"Y/N!"

Ooh, here he comes~!

"Y/N! I am tired of this! I demand you to come out!"

I quietly snickered to myself. That man was sure impatient. It's been only 5 minutes since I've hid.

"I will not repeat myself!"

I lashed out of the wardrobe almost in front of his eyes and darted forward, leaving the stunned male behind me. When he bringed himself back, I was good 200 meters away.

"Y/N! I will send my dogs on you so they would bite your dick off!" Lucio yelled.

"Then you won't be fucked! And I know you like it!"

An embarrassing growl followed. I picked up my pace, trying to get away from the enraged count. I heard his feet beat against the floor, quite quickly. It kinda made me anxious.

My breaths heavied, I felt myself slow down. And nearly the same second, a powerful tug brought me back on my ass.

Lucio held my arm, thightly pressing my biceps. He had a victorious grin plastered on his face. "Caught ya~" he cooed.

"Well" I smirked "Are you going to bite my dick off?" I lingered for a second "Wucio?".

God, I loved how he hated that nickname which I picked up.

Lucio leaned back, surprised. But within seconds he barked with laughter, surprising me. I thought he'd get flustered or so. He's cute when he's flustered. And that happens quite rarely.

"Oh no~ Not today, at least~".

I felt Lucio's grasp loosen. I slightly moved downwards, loosening his grasp even more. And when the time came, I leaped from my spot, away from the stunned count.

Luckily, I had enough time to regain my breath. Lucio froze for a split second, but during that time I managed to run a couple hundret meters away.

I heard Lucio's laugh echo in the hallway, his quick steps following. I took a sharp right, then another right, then a left..

After some twists and turns and deep breaths I found the garden. 'All roads lead to the garden' I thought, remembering everything that happened here. From my first night in which I also met Wucio.

I ducked behind bushes. My breathing calmed down, but what worried me that I didn't hear Lucio. I didn't hear him for some time, actually.

I carefully krept out and dashed towards another bush. I sticked my head out and looked around. I didn't see anything unusual. Except a big, whitre parrot flying towards me.

Lucio's parrot. I knew him. I didn't really like him, honestly.

"Shit!" I cussed under my breath and crouched on the ground. The bird cawked in a high-pitched voice and flew away. I sighed in relief.

"Here you are, Y/N! I've been looking everywhere for you~".

I instantly shook and flipped over, just to see Lucio on a giant, ghostly white horse. His grin was wide as he felt that this hunt is over. His horse, however, disagreed. It snarled and huffed out puffs of air, while digging the ground with it's hoof. It seemed aroused by hunting, like Lucio.

'So, he really made this a hunt in the palace territory?'

"Calm down, Ragnar~" he cooed in his horse's ear "The hunt is over, we caught the fox".

The horse whinnied in disapproval. But calmed down. His name catched my atenttion, actually.  I decided to ask about it later.

Lucio held out his hand and pulled me on Ragnar's back. His forearms pressed on my ribcage and loins as he held the reins. I felt his chest press against my back, resting himself. My insides slightly twitched.

"Ya!"

Ragnar leapt from his place towards the forest. From the sudden power I grabbed onto his mane, making Lucio laugh out loudly. The horse seemed to ignore my fear and kept his quick pace, hopping over debris and holes and sticks.

After 20 minutes of good sprint, the horse seemed to slow down, eventually he started trotting. After several more minutes, we came to a beach.

Lucio pulled me off the horse's back, before tying the reins to a nearby tree. We casualy walked towards the beach, and flopped down on the warm sand.

"Why 'Ragnar'?" I suddenly asked. "You don't know?" Lucio tilted his head "Ragnar Lothbrok, the legend viking. He was quite a handful, and so is my horse. Both had the tempers and goals".

((Yes, it's a 'Vikings' mash

"..Oh".

"I've heard that he had a brother, Rollo which was mad as a hound, but knew where his loyalties lied. Still, he betrayed his brother twice, and the last time joined Frankia's sides and helped them kill his own".

"..Oh!".

My eyes fell on the sea once more. I couldn't handle Lucio's eyes. He wasn't as arrogant as usually, and it creeped me out.

I suddenly felt warm press on my side. I saw Wucio rest his head on my shoulder, pressing against my side. This was unusual. But I didn't whine. I rested my head on top of his and both of us watched the sun go down.