Lucio x Reader

The reader is a personal jester.

Requested by: HeRoOfHoPe

I nervously looked at my reflection in the mirror. I had to wear this, since it was part of my 'uniform'. Lucio's request.

It was red and green, giving me slightly a Christmas-y mood, but the 'fun' part was that it wasn't suitable for winter weather at all.

It was a long sleeved shirt, with a cropped chest, exposing my cleavage. The sleeves were also slightly ripped. I wore shorts, had one long sock and one shorter. The longer covered half of my tight, and the other barely half of my calf.

I also wore a stupid hat, which had bells on it, and each time I stepped, they jingled, annoying me. I sighed.

Even if the count treated me like shit, for some reason I felt warm feelings towards him. Yes, he made fun of me and treated me like a dog, but he fed me, gave me clothes and gave me a work. I couldn't ever repay him.

I anxiously stepped out and went to the hall, where Lucio awaited for my presence. It still was the first time he'd see me in this clothing.

*

"Hmm, that suits you quite well, doesn't it?" Lucio smirked, as I stepped into the room. Immediately, a warm wave of blush flooded my cheeks and I slightly turned my head away, hiding it.

Lucio rose from his throne and approached me. He was taller than me, slightly towered above. I felt his eyes fixed on me. I tried to ignore it and tried to act as a normal palace servant.

A normal servant woudln't have feelings for the asshole count, wouldn't he?

I slightly shook my head, ignoring my thoughts. I suddenly felt something warm on my chest.

Lucio had taken ahold of my boobs. I froze, I couldn't move an inch. "It really makes your tits look nice~" he commented, massaging them. My knees felt weak.

"I think, I'll skip your.. Showmance for today. Show me what can you do in the bedroom, will you, lass?".

I flushed even deeper, pressing my thighs together. I wasn't quite sure of it. My virginity was one of the few things that hadn't been taken away.

I nodded.

*

My eyes groggily opened. Well, it surely was one hell of a night. Lucio was quite kinky, and fucked like a dog. My body ached. The sheets were slightly bloody.

I sat, still rubbing my eyes. I grabbed a small piece of the sheets and covered myself with them, since I didn't have any of my clothing here. I tied the sheets around my naked body and climbed out of the bed.

"Lucio?"

Quiet. My heartbeat quickened.

"Lucio?"

He didn't respond. Was he gone? Where is he? Why isn't he responding?

Suddenly, I heard footsteps in the hallway. I moved away from the doors. Through them, came in a guard.

"Miss L/N?"

"Yes?"

"You must leave the palace. The Count doesn't wish for you to stay anymore. Your bags are packed, there is some clothing also. You must leave within an hour".

My heart dropped.

What? Why? Where is he? Why is he doing this? I must speak to him! He can't do this! I might end up carrying his child!!

Yet, the guard didn't respond to my questions I had in mind. He simply left. I felt little hot stings in the corners of my eyes. I collapsed on the ground and started crying.

After good half an hour, I rose and quietly went to get my stuff. I changed into my old clothing, grabbed my old, worn out backpack and left.

To the streets of Vesuvia, once again.

I'm sorry for the theme I chose, and the ending. This almost happened to me, and I'm still mad at the guy. It's the same which I had a crush on. I left him after I found out.

I expected so much from him, but now he's just gone from my world.