Valdemar X Reader

Okay, so, I'm thirsting over Valdemar so badly aaaaa

I decided to write a fic with them and idk, did it turn out good? Pls lemme know

In this one, the Reader is part demon (kinda edgy lol)

"Vivisection Man" ((omg a name

*

"I've never heard of them" I said, crossing my arms over my chest. I wanted to leave, since I felt the full moon approaching. Oh boy, it didn't mean anything good for me.

"Neither have I" Nahara added. "'The Vivisection man'?" Nazali spoke "Isn't that.."

"Quaestor Valdemar" Nadia cut her sister off.

"Okay, I've heard that name somewhere" I furrowed my brows. "Beware of them" Nadia warned "Now, you are free to go. However, you're welcome to stay.."

"I shall take my leave. Thank you, Countess".

"Y/N, we talked about--"

"I beg your forgiveness, I can't force myself into it".

"..Very well".

I ran out of the Palace, down the streets, through the town and towards the forest. My horns ached, sending pulses to my head. When I crossed the forest line, I managed to run a couple feet more before forcefully crouching down and digging my nails in my head. I tried not to yelp from pain.

After I found the reason behind my horns, sharp teeth and split tongue, adding terrible migraines during the full moon, I ran away into the woods. I couldn't bear being around.. Humans.

I was partly demon. My father was the Lucifer himself.

Nadia, Julian and Asra knew the truth. They still kept me company, but I felt like a burden to them and started distancing myself from them.

For the last 6 months I was living in the woods. Alone.

I grunted in pain, pressing my forehead to the ground. My horns slightly dug the ground.

And then, rustling.

Through the pain I shot my head upwards. Worry was in my eyes. Who could it be? A vesuvian? An animal?

My eyes searched around. Eventually, I saw a figure.

They were tall, like, very tall. I saw their red eyes glisten in the moonlight. They even had horns? Though, they were covered in bandages. The person wore a white doctors uniform with a red beetle brooch.

"Are you lost?" They asked in a soft voice, tilting their head. "N-No" I muttered. "I see you are in great pain~. I may have something for you, but in return you'll have to tell me your name~" they hummed.

"F-Fine" I agreed. Even if I die, it would be better. "I'm Y/N".

"The Y/N?". They tapped their chin. I noticed, that they were wearing long, black gloves and had sickly greenish skin.

What?

"Yes" I grunted "Give me what might--ah--help me". "Very well" they spoke, handing me a blue pill. Without much hesitation I gulped it down.

My headache disappeared in seconds.

"Hm, you didn't lie. You see, the pill was made especially for demons. If you were a normal human, you'd be convulsing right now, while white stuff dribbled out of your mouth".

I flinched. "How did you know?".

They smiled, showing a row of razor sharp teeth. "I know a lot of things, dear~".

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Hm" they hummed "I'm Valdemar. Quaestor Valdemar".

Oh boy, what did I get into.

"The Vivisection Man" I muttered. "Oh, so you've heard of me? Great!" Valdemar clapped "Now, follow me, let's see what could I do to stop those headaches forever".

I hesitated for a couple of seconds. But they did help me.. I decided to follow them.

They grinned when they saw me approach. When I came near them, they tilted their head again. "May I?" They asked, waving at my horns. "Yes" I replied. Valdemar gently placed their hands on my horns and started caressing them. I felt their hand warmth trough the gloves.

"Such exquisite ram horns~" they purred "Anyways, let's go".

I nodded and followed the deeper into the woods.

P.S. Who else has a horned apprentice?