Reverse!Reader x Valdemar

The point is.. Sigh, the name should tell it all. Reversed reader. She's evil. Like, she does black magic, she's despised by Nadia and adored by Lucio, Asra and Julian doesn't like her and all.

Requested by: creamiye_sunsets

When they cut the umbilical cord, a villain was born..

Ever since birth, I felt like I didn't belong here. Like, I never had any strong bonds with someone the society adored. It always has been some outcasts or hated people, which I found very interesting.

..Nobody has ever reign more terror before, and Imma
Make it rain, like Joe, like Wayne..

Of course, probably because I was an outcast myself. Eh, shit happens. Fuck, this sounds depressive. Fuck that shit. I never tought of myself as 'depressed' or 'suicidal'. Probably, because I'm practically immortal. I hate it.

..5 hoes in the pack I might blow my brain..

Sigh.

I am the lovechild of Devil himself and a mortal woman. That's the reason why I have horns growing out of my fucking head and am immortal. Sometimes, my pupils dilate to the point where I look like a predator. Also magic. Let's not forget it.

..I'm feeling reborn
Got horns coming out of my head like a unicorn
Flip the coin and let my fate form
Rebellion..

T H U S, I have the weak stature of a mortal.  If not those horns, I'd look like a regular human girl, wandering around with some sort of addicts or just weird people.

..Off the ketamine with Ellen Degeneres for the hell of it
An unintelligent degenerate..

Heh, that's how my life rolled. My mother died while giving birth to me, and trough a deal, I ended up at some sort of a magician's house. He's been teaching me how to control my powers.

Thanks to him, now I don't accidentally kill somebody.

..The masochist
The devil kiss my ass and shit
The past exists..

I bit harder into the cigarette filter and I accidentally bit trough it. Oops. As the memories flooded trough my brain, I threw the ciggie on the ground and crushed it with my heel.

..Free-falling in the vast abyss
I catch assists
You maggots you can catch this fist..

And trotted off to the Palace.

I didn't have a nice relationship with the Countess. I think she despises me. Yet, I don't worry much about her. What I care about is the Count and the way to get into his wine stash or the dungeon. Deep under the ground hid an underground clinic with my beloved (despised?) doctor.

..Moonwalking sipping actavis..

Valdemar. Their red eyes gleamed under the low voltage lamps. Their horns made me feel not as weird. Their presence itself made my heart beat faster.

Was I in love? I don't know.

While running down the stairs, I remembered Asra's reaction when he saw that my Tarot was the Devil. Of course, nothing surprising. He's my Daddy.

..Imma go hop out the crib
Drop off the grid
Pop off the lid (wassup)
’til they honor the kid, yuh..

Eh.

Asra was still amazed. I saw how afraid he was. Since then, he tried to stay away from me, avoided me. I didn't mind it, I adored the fact that the size of my personal space increased.

Also, that snake. I felt as if she read minds.

..In the fast lane, in the coupe drop top
Got a bitch in the back she wanna give me slop top, ey..

In front of me appeared an old elevator with a lock. I pulled the key out of my cleavage and unlocked it. When I was inside, I pulled the lever and started going down.

..Knots going off in the stomach
I run it
I never plummet..

When the doors opened again, I leapt out of the elevator and rushed towards the clinic. Red lights played on my features, making me look more aggressive more than ever. My back slightly stinged. Was I growing wings or something?

..Money going to the summit, I love it
I got a duffel bag that I'm stuffing..

Here they are. Without a warning, I jumped on their back, tightly hugging their lean body. They lowly chuckled, then lightly tapped my forearm. I let them go and they turned around, now enveloping me in their long arms.

My back stinged even more. I almost winced.

"My love~" Valdemar hummed "What's troubling you? I feel how tense you are. Is it because of the plan?"

Ah, the plan. Me and Valdemar may or may not have planned a slaughter.

"No" I mutter "It's my back, again. It's even more painful than before, I can't control it".

"Try to let it go, then" they offered "See where it will lead".

I tightened my grip around their waist and relieved the tension on my back. For a few seconds I felt as if I was being burned and unwillingly yelped. Then, it got cool. I heard mattress getting ripped and how the air was disturbed.

..All you haters can suck it, ha!, yeah
All you haters can suck it (suck it)..

Valdemar softly gasped. I opened my eyes (which I appearantelly closed) and looked at them. Their mesmerizing eyes were wide open. My back felt heavy.

I turned my head and also gasped. From my back.. a pair of f/c leather wings have grown. I felt like a dragon.

"Shiiiit" I whispered. I touched them: the cool leather was soothing.

"Well then" Valdemar grinned "It will be easier for us, won't it~?"

..When they cut the umbilical cord a villain was born..

"YAHH~!" I screamed, digging my nails deep into the villagers skin. They painfully screamed. My teeth sunk into their neck, and then I quickly pulled away, ripping out the whole neck tissue. Blood splattered around my face. My freshly made wings tensed, shooting up.

..Nobody has ever reign more terror before
And Imma, make it rain like Joe, like Wayne!..

I heard Valdemar laugh manically. When I rose from the dead villager, I saw a familiar auburn haired man run. I leapt from my place onto his back. I pulled him down and rolled them over. My palms were digging into his chest.

"Why did I even ask who was responsible for this" Julian hissed "It's possible only for you to fall so low"

"Watch your tongue, slippery boy~. I might kill those who you care about the most".

"Like who?" he snorted

"Let's say.. Mazelinka. Pasha. Even the Siamese, Pepi was it?"

Julian's eyes turned glassy. I snarled and let him go. "You have one more live left" I snickered "Think of this as a video game"

Julian ran away without looking back. Fucking coward.

..5 hoes and the pack I might blow my brain (ha!)..

Asra has fled. I saw Nadia's headless body lay in the Palace grounds, her horse under her. Legless.

Lucio was on fire. And so vas Vesuvia. The other courtiers were on our side, but if I were them, I would worry for my life.

"Let's go, love~. Our work here is done".

Their warm palm enveloped mine. I pressed my palm tighter. Valdemar smiled and we wandered South of the remains of Vesuvia.

..Blow my brain... might blow my brain
Fuck.

Song:

Eliozie - Villain