Jefferson's Party

Maria's POV 

It had been a month since Eliza had passed away and it was now December. Alexander was... better, well as good as you could be at a time like this. I went went inside the house, Philip and Angie at my sides. We had gone out shopping. Christmas was only a few days away. I walked into the house and the kids rushed to there room. Alexander was on the couch waiting for me. 

"Yes Alexander," I said. He handed me an letter. I read it aloud. 

Dear Alexader Hamilton, 

I invite you to my anual New Years Eve ball up in Monticello on New Years Eve. I know we are not very good friends and I would love for you to bring a date. 

Your Host, 

Thomas Jefferson. 

I looked up at Alexander. 

"Maria Reynolds will you be my date to Thomas Jefferson's New Years Eve Ball?" He asked taking his hand in mine. I grinned. 

"OF COURSE!" I practilly screamed, but then I realized, "I don't have anything good to wear." 

"You can raid Angelica's closet," He said. We laughed. 

"I love you Alexander," 

"I love you to... Ms. Maria Reynolds," He said. 

(Time skip to later that day) 

Alexander's POV 

I walked down the cold streets of New York City to the final cabinet meeting before the new year. I was freezing and while I was gone Maria was going to get a dress from Angelica who was also going to the ball.  I walked into Washington's small house in New York City where we held are meetings. Everyone else was already there. 

"Late as always Hamilton," Jefferson said. I sat down. 

"Well I was trying to help my date calm her nerves for a certain New Years Eve Ball that I will be atending," I said. 

"So you're going," Jefferson said. 

"Yes you invited me after all," I said. 

"Yes I did and I'm glad you're coming," He said. 

Jefferson's POV 

I may hate Alexander Hamilton with all my heart, but ever since that day in the park, I knew he loved Maria. I may also love her to. I knew Alexander loved Maria, but he doesn't want to hurt Eliza even though she's dead. Sometimes a man needs a little push to ask his lady love out. 

Maria's POV 

I was jumping up and down. I WAS GOING TO THOMAS JEFFESON'S BALL! Angelica was trying to find a dress for me while Peggy tried to calm me down. Angelica pulled a beautiful blue dress out from her closet. 

"Try this on," She said. 

"No I can't wear this," I said putting it on. I looked beautiful. 

"I think we have found your dress to the ball," Peggy said. 

A/N I AM SO SORRY I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN A WHILE!!!!!! To make up for this I will try to update every day this week. 

---Elegant Panda Ninja