Wedding Part One

~Maria's POV~

Today was the day, the day of my wedding, to my dream man. I sat up in a dressing room in the church where I would soon walk down the aisle. George Washington would be walking be down the aisle. Lafayette would of done it, but he was Alexander's best man. Peggy was my maid of honor. Philip was the ring bearer and Angie was the flower girl. 

"You're beautiful," Peggy said looking at my dress. 

(A/N Maria's wedding dress)

I blushed. Angie looked at me. 

"You're beautiful Mommy," she said. I blushed even more. 

"Are we ready to go?" George asked grabbing my arm. 

"Yes," I said with a nod. 

~Alexander's POV~ 

I patiently waited at the alter with Lafayette, who could see I was impatient and nervous. 

"Mon ami, you've done this before," he said. I blushed. 

"I know, I was in love with Eliza, but I know my love with Maria will last forever," I said. That's when the music started playing.  

(A/N listen to this to make it extra special)

Everyone stood up. Angie came out first, littering the aisle with rose petals. Then Philip with the rings. Then Maria, in all her beauty. I felt my cheeks heat up. George was holding her arm, Peggy right by her side. I could feel tears welling in my eyes. George let go of her arm and took his seat. 

"Friends and Family of Maria and Alexander, welcome and thank you for being here on this important day. We are gathered together to celebrate the very special love between Maria and Alexander, by joining them in marriage. All of us need and desire to love and to be loved. And the highest form of love between two people is within a monogamous, committed relationship. Maria and Alexander, your marriage today is the public and legal joining of your souls that have already been united as one in your hearts. Marriage will allow you a new environment to share your lives together, standing together to face life and the world, hand-in-hand.Marriage is going to expand you as individuals, define you as a couple, and deepen your love for one another. To be successful, you will need strength, courage, patience and a really good sense of humor. So, let your marriage be a time of waking each morning and falling in love with each other all over again." The preist said, "now Alexander, your vows." 

"Maria, the best decision of my life was to say I love you. You are the sun to my blue sky, the heart to my body, I need you to live. You are beautiful, smart, and funny. You are the best thing that ever happened to me, you are beautiful, and an amazing mother to my children. We both may have been previously married, but now and for the rest of our limited days, we have each other, and we love each other, that's all that matters in this world. Money doesn't matter, fame doesn't matter, and I never thought I'd say this, but legacy doesn't matter. Love and family is all that matters. I love the way you try to get me over my fears. I love the way you cuddle into my arms in the middle of night when you're scared. I love you, your beauty, and everything about you my dear Maria." I could see Maria get teary eyed as I slipped a ring onto her finger. 

"Alexander you are the best thing that ever happened to me. I may have already been married to James, and even though I thought I was in love, I only truly realized what it was when I stayed with you after James's passing. Even though you had Eliza, I knew that somehow, we would be together, forever and the rest of our lives. I love the way you write like there's no tomorrow, I love the way you jump whenever you hear a bang, thinking it's thunder. I love so god damn much." She slipped a ring onto my finger, tears in eyes now. 

"Maria, do you take Alexander Hamilton to be your lawfully wedded husband. Through sickness and in health, through wealth and poorness, through saddness and joy, through bad times and great times, to be in love forever and forever?" The preist asked.

"I do," I said. 

"Alexander, do you take Maria Reynolds to be your lawfully wedded wife. Through sickness and in health, through wealth and poorness, through saddness and joy, through bad times and great times, to be in love forever and forever?" 

"I do," she said. 

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." I quickly pulled Maria into a kiss. Everyone was jumping up and clapping. From George and Martha, to Philip and Angie, Angelica and Phil, Lafayette and Peggy, Theodosia and Burr, and even Thomas and Madison, who I had been forced to invite. We pulled away for air. 

"I love you... Ms. Maria Reynolds Hamilton."