One Last Time

~Maria's POV~ 

It was the twin's first birthday. Everyone was gathered in around a table. Jefferson, Dolley and James Madison, Aaron and Theodosia Burr, George and Martha Washington, Angelica and Philip, and of course Lafayette, Peggy, and there daughter Marie Schuyler de Lafayette. Susan was two and was sitting next to George. Philip was 12 and Angie was 10. Alexander held up his glass. 

"I propose a toast to my wonderful chidren. My precious babies, my darlings. For I will love them forever. I also propose a toast to our darling wife, for who without her I wouldn't be her. I would like to congradulate Angelica on her recent divorce. So happy birthday Laurens and Holly. My two darlings. I love you!" Everyone cheered and clinked there glasses together. We all began to eat some cake. We sat along a long table. Holly was smashing her face into the cake. 

"That's not how you eat cake Holly, let me help you," Thomas said grabbing a fork. He got some cake and put some in her mouth. Holly smiled. Susan was sitting next to George. She was a little jelous that Laurens and Holly were getting all the attention. 

"Here Susan," George said. He placed the lark necklace around her. 

"T-t-tank you Mr. Washington!" She said. Oh my god she was adorable. 

"You're welcome sweetie, now eat," George said. Susan complied eating cake. Thomas banged his fork against his glass. 

"I'd like to propose another toast to Alexander Hamilton. Yes I despise you more than anything, but you are a commited human being. If there's anything I've learned it's that you love your family more than anything. I remember when you and Maria first started dating. I thought it was a tad.....odd. Eliza had just died, but I know you love her. You two were made for each other. Maria is an amazing mother and loves Holly and Laurens to death. Also congradulations to Lafayette and Peggy for having Marie. I'm sure she'll grow up to do wonderful things," Everyone clinked there glasses together. I was smiling as Alexander held my hand under the table. 

"Tell them," he whispered. I stood up and clinked my fork against my glass. 

"Alexander and I have a very special annoucment. We are expecting another child!" Everyone clapped and cheered. Angelica who was sitting next to me grabbed my stomach, "ANOTHER LITTLE BABY!" She exclamied. I smiled

"Congradulations," Dolley said. I beamed. 

~After the party~ 

The kids were all asleep. Alexander and I were in the living room. He was hugging me. 

"I love you so much, I'll always love you and there's nothing that will change that," he said. I began to cry. 

"I love you too Alexander, I love you so much!" Alexander kissed my passiontly in the light of the fireplace. 

"I love you," he said. He picked me up and placed me in bed, "now get some sleep, you're pregnant." 

~Alexander's POV~ 

I've been married to the best women in all of the world for a year. She raises my children and I love her more than anything. I slowly began to sing her to sleep, "I may not live to see our glory, but I will gladly join the fight, and when our children tell our stories, they'll tell the story of tonight." She fell asleep in my arms. The women I love. She married me and loves me. I'm happy with my life for once in my life. Goodnight my darling, goodnight.