Wedding Dress

~Maria's POV~ 

Alexander and I had decided to get married on the 12th of April. Peggy and I were going wedding dress shopping. We walked around until we found the perfect dress. It was a grayish white with brown trim. 

"It's beautiful," Peggy said. We paid and quickly walked into the cold air. That's when we heard sobbing. Behind the post office, Angelica sat, weeping. She held several letters and was hardly dressed for the weather. It's about 10 degrees. 

"ANGELICA!" Peggy yelled, running to her almost unconscious sister. 

"I-I-I-I-I-I'm so-o-o-orr-y-y," she said, freezing. I picked her up and began to run to my house. Alexander was in the living room. 

"WHAT'S SHE DOING HERE!" He yelled. 

"SHE'S ABOUT THE FREEZE TO DEATH! SHE'S A BITCH, BUT SHE'S NOT GOING TO FREEZE TO DEATH!" I yelled, placing her infront of the fire. Alexander placed his head in his hands. 

"Angelica, why were you outside with no coat?" He asked looking at the frozen women in front of him. 

"I, can-can't go on with J-J-John anym-m-m-more, he-he-he's been abusing me, h-h-hurting me. I-I-I'm sorry," she said shivering. I grabbed multiple blankets throwing them on top of her. 

"Angelica get some rest I'll stay here with you, Alexander go to bed, we'll talk about this in the morning." 

A/N Sorry this is short, tomorrow there will be a longer chapter this is just suspence. 

---Elegant Panda Ninja.