FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Alexander's POV

I sat with Washington, Madison, and Jefferson debating, but then someone burst in.

"ALEXANDER HAMILTON!" A voice yelled. It was Angelica.

"Angelica I thought you were having tea with-" I was cut off by a slap.

"DON'T YOU DARE EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN! YOU CHEATED ON ELIZA WHILE SHE WAS ALIVE WITH MARIA!" I stood up, but Washington stood infront of me and said...

"Mrs. Church we are the middle of a meeting can you please leave?" Angelica glared at him. She pushed me down on the floor and punched me. Thomas pushed her off of me, tackling her, pinning her down.
"OFF OF ME!" She screamed. I got up, my face bleeding.
"Angelica do you realize this is harassment?" Thomas asked. Angelica just kicked and screamed. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO THIS!" She screamed. Then Maria ran into the room. She saw my face.
"ALEXANDER!" She yelled running over to me, "Are you alright? What did she do?" She kissed me. Angelica pushed Thomas off and grabbed a sword hanging from the wall. She held the sword to Maria's throat.
"What do you have to say for yourself slut?" Angelica said.
"That you're insane!" Maria pushed Angelica off of her. Angelica dropped the sword and said "I'm going back to London, but this isn't over." She left. Maria rushed over to me with a towel wiping the blood off my face. I began to cry.
"Shhhhh she's gone now," She said.
"THIS IS MY FAULT!" I screamed. She pushed my head up to look at her.
"Alexander Hamilton you mean everything to me. We can do this together." And with that her lips smashes into mine, her hand in my hair. I smiled.
"God I love you." I said.
"I love you more."