Maria's Birthday

~Alexanders' POV~

I woke up early to make a birthday cake for Maria. She was fast asleep. She was beautiful when she was asleep. I quietly walked down the stairs to the kitchen to make a cake. I had never really made a cake before, hell even cooked, but I was determined not to burn the house down. By the time I had made the cake, the sun had came up. I lay my head on the table, half asleep. I heard someone coming down the stairs, it was Maria. I quickly ran other to her and gave her a dip kiss. "Happy birthday love." She smiled. "Thank you Alex." Her hair was tied up in a ponytail and she was in a blue lace nightgown.

"You look so beautiful," I said, massaging her hips. She let out a soft moan. I was giving her just enough to get her turned on, but not enough to make her desprate.

"A-A-Alex," she said in a shakey breath. I pulled away my hands and whispered, "You'll have to wait." She let out a grunt, as I gave her a piece of cake. She smiled. I stepped outside and grabbed the newspaper. I also lit a fire. I front page of the newspaper read... ALEXANDER HAMILTON'S FIANCE TURNS 32 TODAY! I showed it to Maria.

"People seem to like you," I said with a wink. She blushed. I heard the kids run down the stairs. They ran up and hugged Maria.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!" They said.

"Awww thank you," she said.

"Maria, remember, people will be coming over at 5:00."

"I know," she said.

~time skip Maria's POV~

Oh shit I have 15 minutes till 5:00. Peggy and Angelica were helping me get dressed.

"What about this?" Peggy asked, holding up a violet dress was a big ass pettie coat. I quickly put it on.

"It's beautiful."

I walked down the stairs. Heads turned. I saw George Washington, smiling at me, his wife Martha at his heel. Angelica and Peggy had already come downstairs once I had put on my dress. Thomas smirked when he saw me. Alex saw this and glared at him. Alex held out his hand for me to grab, which I did. He kissed my hand.

"Maria, shall we open presents?" He asked.

"Sure," I said sitting on the couch. Thomas gave me his gift first, it was a red dress with a heart for my cleavage. Alex didn't seem to pleased.

"Thank you Thomas," I said. I could see he was getting a boner just thinking about me in that dress. Men nowadays. Then there was a large box from George and Martha. Inside there was sugar cane and rum from Nevis. This made Alex tear up. Inside also were some baby toys which included a teddy bear, a wooden duck, a book of nursery rhymes, and a very soft baby blanket.

"Thanks for the rum George," Alex said, clearly happy.

"No problem," Martha said, "I also made the blanket myself."

"Oh thank you, it's beautiful," I said. Then a gift from James and Dolley Madison. They gave me the most beautiful hand fan for the summer months and some makeup.

"Thank you," I said. Then a gift from Aaron and Theodosia jr. Some old baby clothes for Angie and a book titled "The Struggles of Parenting."

"Why does everyone think Maria's pregnant?" Alex asked.

"Well she will be pregnant some day," Martha said. This made Alex's ears turn red with anger. Angelica gave me a beautiful dress from London. And Peggy and Laf gave me the most amazing perfume from Paris. Once the kids were tucked in and everyone had gone, Alexander pushed me up against the bed and said "Ready princess?"

A/N Sorry if this was short, I kinda ran out of ideas, but the next chapter shall begin the wedding and will be extra long. I could do smut next chapter, but only if you want. I'll try to update by Wendsday. Thank you guys for being patient and HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIA!