A Winter's Ball PT. 1

A/N that's the dress Maria is wearing.

Maria's POV

I sat nervously in my room. This dress was beautiful why would Angelica let me wear it.

"MARIA!" A voice called from downstairs. It was Alexander, who hadn't seen the dress yet. I walked down the stairs. He stared at me.

"W-Wow," He said. I twirled around.

"Do you like it?" I asked. He blushed.

"Oh course," He said kissing my lips. I was shocked at first and pulled away. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"I just haven't kissed you in a while," Now I was blushing.

"Feels good doesn't it," He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yes it does," I said kissing him. He melted into my kiss as my hands combed his hair.

"Maria and Alexander sittin' in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G," A voice called. It was Angelica who was coming with us. We began to walk the the carriage. Angelica was snickering and so was Peggy.

"We are dating what can you expect," Alexander said. I gasped. "What?" He asked.

"I just didn't know we were, well offical," I said.

"Well we are," He said kissing my cheek.

"Awww this is so cute," Peggy said. It was early morning, but we had to leave early to get there by night fall. Alexander went to say goodbye to the children. Then we were on our way.

The carriage was small, but we manged telling stories and laughing. I finally had a group of people to laugh with, to smile with, to love, a family. Alexander wouldn't let go of my hand, which I had no problem with. I couldn't belive he was mine know. Maybe one day I might be Maria Lewis Reynolds Hamilton.

Hamilton's POV

I love Maria, there is no denying it. She was beautiful and perfect. She leaned on my shoulder. She was to god damn adorable. Maria looked out the window to see the country side.

"Beautiful isn't it?" I said. She smiled.

~Time Skip~

We pulled up to Monticello, many other carriages were there. Maria looked so beautiful I could hardly contain myself. I had never been to Monticello before and it was beautiful. I kissed Maria's cheek as we walked into the building. Hundreds of people stood around talking and laughing. Maria clung to my arm.

"Look who it is!" A voice called. It was Thomas.

"Hello Thomas," Maria said.

"Alexander there is someone very special here for you to see," Thomas said.

"And who might that be?" I said.

"Oui oui, mon ami," A voice called. I turned around to see Lafayette.

A/N Sorry I haven't updated in a while and I know this is short but longer chapters are coming!

---Elegant Panda Ninja