Nice to meet you

----------- Jake Pov -----------------------

They left the room and I just sat with Aaliyah. "How did this happen?" I say to her. The Doctor soon walks in "hello." I stand up "What's wrong with Aaliyah?" I asked him in a worried voice. "She passed out lose of sleep. She will be fine when fully rested."

"Thanks you so much Doc." I say as he walks out of the door. I sat back down and fell asleep.

~30 mins later~

I woke up to laughing. I looked up , it was Aaliyah! "your up!" I say. She nods "the doctor said I could leave to day,but I need to wait." I nod. Soon Kalin walks in with Bri, Bella, and Myles. "Hey. Your up!" he said running to her for a hug. I look at Myles and Bella. Bella was smiling looking at Myles. And Myles was looking down; his eyes were all red and puffy. The nurse walks in "Here you are Miss Aaliyah. Take this for a week then you may stop. " She said handing Aaliyah a thing of pills. "Can I leave now ?" Aaliyah asked. The nurse nods and walks out of the room. I was smiling because Aaliyah could leave this place. "This is our last night at the beach house what should we do?" Kalin asked all of us. "Let's make s'mores!" Aaliyah said with a big smile. We all shock our heads except for Myles. "Okay let's do that" Kalin said looking at Aaliyah."oh here are some clothes I couldn't find anything comfortable in your suitcase so I grabbed one of my basketball shorts and Nike sweaters." he said throwing the clothes at Aaliyah. We all left the room so she can get change. When I walked out and close the door, I punched Myles right in the face. "Jake!" I heard Aaliyah shout, I turned around and she was standing there looking.

Sorry if short and I haven't been updating. I'll update some on Saturday. Bye bye