Nice to meet you (kalin And myles)

• Jake Pov. •

"Let's talk at the house. You, Myles, and I. Okay?" She said in a anger lay voice which I never heard before. She walked out of the door and headed to the car. "Kalin can I drive?" she asked kalin. He nods and we get into the car and took off.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

We arrived at the house and got out of the car. Aaliyah walked in and waited for us. Then the three of us walked into her room and she closes the door. "What happened?" She said, I see years in her eyes. "Nothing, I just punched Myles because he has caused you much pain. " I said. "It's true I have caused you a lot of pain," Myles said " if I didn't have wouldn't have been in in the hospital. But if you let me explain."
"Let him explain Aaliyah" I said sadly; I really like Aaliyah, but this is my first time seeing my bro this happy. "Fine" she said rolling her eyes. I walk out of the room so they can talk.

• Aaliyah Pov. •

"Explain. " I said sitting down. "I didn't hold hands with Bella she took my hand. I was getting breakfast for me and you and she was there. And I don't have feelings for her. I like you and only you. Aaliyah will you please forgive me? And become my girlfriend?" he said looking down then up to my eyes. I really like Myles and I don't want to lose him. "Yeah. I forgive you Myles and yes I will be your girlfriend. " I say standing up. He has a big smile on his face and hugs me kisses me on the cheek. "Soo what do you want to do?" he asked. "Ummm. I don't feel good I think I'm going to lay down" I say. "Can I lay down with you?" he asked with the cute little puppy dog face. I nod and we hope into the bed.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for short chapter. I'll update tomorrow. Thanks bye bye