Chapter 28

🍔Myles Pov. 🍔

So today I'm planing how I'm going to show Aaliyah how much I love her. I'm now getting permission from Kalin. "So Kalin you know I love Aaliyah. Would it be okay if I ask her to marry me?" I'm so scared cause their uncle gave Kalin permission to chose if a certain guy can marry Aaliyah. "Yes! I knew you would pop the question. I'm so happy that my

little cousin is about to get arrived. Actually I'm gonna ask Lani." He said blushing. "Why don't we ask them together?" I suggested. "Yasssss!" Kalin said. We planed every thing it's goning down tomorrow night time to get the rings.

🌺Aaliyah Pov. 🌺

I just found out that Kalin and Myles want to do a double date tomorrow and I have no one to watch Ola. Well me , lani, and Ola are at the mall. I found a beautiful black dress that's a little above my knees. It's black with tan lace in the chest area. Lani's dress was a black dress with a Peter Pan coller with pearls. Since we can't find a baby sitter Ola is coming with us. We got Ola a little cut tux and white tie with tan shoes to match me and Lani's dresses. Once we were done we are and went home.

-next day-

🍔Myles Pov. 🍔

Me and Kalin are setting up the date. We decided to go to a fancy restaurant then to the beach. It's 4:00 and we pick up the girls and Ola at 6:00. Me and Kalin go get dressed.

🌺Aaliyah Pov. 🌺

Lani is getting ready at my house while myles goes with Kalin. We are now getting ready. Lani is helping me with Ola's bath. Once we washed his hair and put him in his tux, I went to shower. Then Lani went. I put on my dress and left my hair wavy, I put on some cute tan heels and put some make-up on. It's now 5:50 and il just finishing Ola's hair and Lani is helping him with his shoes.

Imma stop here. In tired. So ill update next weekend. Kk. Bye.