Chapter 18

• Aaliyah •

'If you are falling and I will catch you you need a light I'd find a match and I-I-I lo-ve the way you say good morning and you-u-u take me the way I am' I sang and waited for Lani to sing her part. 'And you-u take me the way I am and you-u take me the way I am and you-u take me the way I am' me and Lani sang together. I looked up and saw Kalin and Myles in Awwwee. Me and Lani laughed."Were we that bad?" I said sarcastically. "No! You guys were awesome!" Kalin and Myles said jumping up and down. "Yeah you guys were great." Jake said. "Maybe even better than them." I laughed. And I saw Myles glare at him. He smiled and walked away continuing to eat his apple. "Thanks." I said setting down my ukulele and grabbed an apple. "What time is it?" I asked. "Well you woke up at 2. Not a surprise. And the concert starts at 8." Lani said sitting back down to eat her soggy cereal. I roll my eyes. "What do you guys want to do today?" Tyler asked. "Let's watch a movie." Jake said sitting by me. I love Jake. Not love love but as a brother I always wanted. "Ok" we all say. We decided to watch The Purge. I have I told you I hate scary movies. I in the middle of Jake and Myles. When I got scared I saw Myles waiting for me to hug him but I hugged Jake. I saw Myles glare at me in the corner of my eyes. I looked at him and kissed him on the cheek.

~ After a couple of movies ~

It was already 6 and me and Lani still need to get ready. I took a shower first and washed my hair. I got out and left it wavy. I walked out with a towel around me. And went through my two duffle bags. I got out a powder pink mid thigh dress with a bow in the back with my hair down and white converse. Lani came out in the same dress but hers was baby blue and she had her hair in a fishtail braid. We did our make up and the boys were already ready and I guess we were already at the venue. "Wow! you guys look great!" they all say together. "Thanks" Lani said. "Ready for dress rehearsal?" Myles said kissing me on the cheek. I nod and we head out.

Ayyyeee. So I might update later on tonight. Ok vote and comment. Kik me at rosey_thoe. Love you guys bye.