Chapter 26

•Aaliyah Pov.•

We got to our hotel room. it was huge it had two rooms ,one for Lani and Kalin and the other for me and Myles. Everyone went in their rooms and I sat in the living room to talk to my uncle. Ola was with Myles playing. "Kayla kung ago nangyayari sa? kung bakit do sis Ola may bruises as kanyang bra so?" I said worried. "calm down. I need to ask you for a favor" he said. "what is it" i asked. "take Ola with you back to the mainland, I'll get you guys a house. I don't want him to suffer here" he said taking a hold of my hand. "I'll need to talk to the others but of course. will you be coming  " I asked. "no. I still love your aunt " he said. I nodded. "OK. we are going to leave. you guys must be tired" he said calling Ola's name  and leaving. After they left, I called a meeting. "so. I have big news. ummm. but Ola is coming to Cali with us. My uncle bought me and Ola a house so. I'm moving out  " I said it was silent no one said a word they all just came up and hugged me. after everything we all decided that we would go to bed. Me and Myles were getting in the bed. "babe?" he said. "yea" he pulled me into a hug. "I was wondering-" I cut him off. "yes Myles you can" he looked at me. " you were gonna ask me if you can live me right?" he smiled  and nodded and kissed me.

I'm sorry if this is short I'm just really sick and I feel like shit. so I'll try to update when I don't feel like I'm dead.