Chapter 29

💍Aaliyah Pov. 💍

We heard the door bell ring and I answered the door to see my wonderful boyfriend and my best cousin looking at me. "Wow" I heard myles mumble. I giggled. "Ready to go?" asked Kalin. I nod and pick up Ola and we all walked to the car. Me, Ola ,and Myles in one car and Lani and Kalin in another. "So where are we going?" asked. "Somewhere." He said bulking in Ola in his car seat. Soon he got in the car and took off.

⏳10 mins later ⌛️

We pulled up to a really fancy restaurant. Like it was really fancy, I have never been in one, Im so scared to let Ola touch anything. We get seated pretty quickly. "May I get you orders?" One of the waiters asked. He was tall and around my age. They gave him their orders. "How about you gorgeous?" he asked. "I will like the chicken Alfredo please. With a lemonade" I said. He nodded and walked away. I looked at Myles and he looked pretty mad. I shook it off and talked to Lani. Soon our foods came. "Here you go beautiful" the waiter said setting my food down. "Hey can you stop flirting with my girlfriend!" Myles said standing up and getting mad. "Why? you mad?" the waiter said. "Imma about to show you how mad I am." Myles said getting close to the guy. "Myles don't...please" I said grabbing his hand. He looked at me and smiled and nodded. Once we all got our food we ate. We paid and left. Myles said we were going to the beach.

〽️Myles Pov. 〽️

We got to the beach. And let me tell you should have seen there faces. So me and Kalin set up for fire works to go off.

💍Aaliyah pov.💍

We got to the beach and all the sudden fire works went off. Another went off and it said 'would you be my wife?' I looked and see myles on one knee. I was about to cry. I looked over at lani and she had her hand over her mouth looking at Kalin on one knee as well. "Aaliyah, I love you. I fell in love with you when I first set eyes on you. Your my world! I want to creat a family with you and Ola. Aaliyah you say your not beautiful, but in my eyes you the gorgeous! And I want to be able to call you my wife. So Aaliyah would you be Mrs.Parrish?" he said pulling out a beautiful ring. I was already crying. "YES!" i said. He leaped up and picked me up and spun me around and kissed me. I'm so happy.

Yeeee! I updated I hope it's good. Lol. I got to go. Love you guys bye!