Chapter 25

•Aaliyah Pov. •

-day they leave to Hawaii-

I woke up to my alarm clock this morning. Today is the day we leave for Hawaii!!!!! I miss my little cousin and I finally get to see him. I look at my sleeping beauty (Myles😂). "Myles help!" I scream. "What!what! What's wrong babe?!" he said in panic. "Wake up." I said smiling innocently. He smirked and pulled me to hug him. "You think you'll get away with that?" I tried to get out of his grip. "I will need an apology kiss." He said smirking. I got out of his grip and ran to the shower. I washed my body and hair. I got out and put a towel around me I peeked through my bed room door to see if Myles was there, I didn't see him. I walked in and felt someone grab my waist. "Myles!!!" I wined. "Where's my kiss?" he asked. "Fine." I kissed him on the cheek. "Lips?" I shook my head no. "Not until you get ready" I said. He sighed and went to take a shower. I changed into a Kalin and Myles sweater and some leggings I put on my boots and left my hair wavy. I put my suitcase by the front door and went to the kitchen. I saw Kalin and Lani eating. "Good morning. Ready to see the family. And go back to our home land?" Lani said almost jumping out of her seat. "Yea I am." I said after we all ate we had Jake drive us to the airport. We said out goodbyes and got on the plane.

<Skip plane ride>

Once we got off the plane I saw my cousin. "Ola!!!!!" (oo-la) I yelled and ran up to my little cousin and hugged him. I almost began to cry, my cousin is like my son cause his mom didn't want him and my uncle was working to give us food. "I missed u. You said you'll come back for me." He cried in my shoulder. I looked up and saw bruises on his arms. "What happened?" I said. "That women hit me." He said crying. 'That women' means his mom. I pulled him into a hug and saw my uncle walk up to us. "Come on let's go to the house so you guys can rest." My uncle said. I wiped my tears. "Uncle this is Myles. Myles this is my uncle." I said. "And you already know Lani and Kalin." My uncle shook Myles hand and hugged Lani and Kalin. We all walked to the car. And drove to an hotel. "Uncle why are we here?" I asked. "Ummm. I would think you guys would like staying here instead of the house." He said. I just nodded. He parked the car and we went inside to check in.

Sorry it's short but what do you think what's is going to happen. Comment what you think. But I hope you guys like it. Kik me @ Rosey_thoe. Love you guys. Bye!