Chapter 19

• Myles Pov. •

5mins away till we get turnt up! Me and Kalin were getting ready. "Guys it's time" one of the stage people said. "Ready man?" Kalin said to me. "Let's go!" I say. We run out on the stage and we started with love robbery. The everyone are going crazy.

• Aaliyah Pov. •

Fuck! we go up next. "You guys ready your up next." A guy said. We nod and head up to stage. "Ok. Everyone I have my own cousin and my girlfriend to perform go you guys. Ok here's Aalliyah and Lani!!!!!" Kalin yelled over the screams. We walk out and sit I. The stoles.

~ after performance. ~

that was awesome!!!!!!

| moments later |

• Myles Pov. •

The concert was about to end. And it was time for the girlfriend part. Good thing I talked to Aaliyah about this first. Once we got our fake girlfriends on the stage. We started the song.

| skip to meet and greet |

( a/n umm. I dont know what they do on tour. Sorry)

Well it's time for the meet and greet. There are a lot of girls. We took pics one by one. And the girl that was my fake girlfriend came up to me. "Hey. What's your name?" I asked. "Maria" she said. "Yeah. Can I get a pic? she asked. I nodded and she handed her phone to Tyler to take the pic. " Ok 1...2...3" Tyler said. Once Tyler said 3. Maria kissed me on the lips for some odd reason I kissed back for a second then pulled away. Fuck! what did I do. I looked up and saw Aaliyah with tears in her eye. She walked up to me and looked at me. "Really" she said mad. "Aaliyah. Let me explain."
"No! I let you explain to much. I really thought you loved me. But it was a lie! I'm done." She said. "What do you mean?" I said. "I mean we are done!" she yelled and walked off.

Clif hanger!!!!! My first. Lol. But hope you like. Vote comment love you guys. Bye!