Chapter 21

• Aaliyah Pov. •

When I walked out everyone's eyes directed to me. Damn. I looked around and I didn't see Myles. i sit next to Lani. "Where's Myles?" I ask/whispers in her ear. "I dont know" she said. "Are you hungry?" she asked. "No." I said. "Aaliyah you need to eat." Kalin said. "I'm not hungry." I said. We hung out for a little while and Myles walked in and looked at me. I got up and walked back to the bunks. I tried to get up but I can't until I feel hands on my waist that helped me up. I looked to see who it was and it was the person I hated the most... Myles. "Aaliyah" he said until I cut him off. "Myles look I'm tired and I don't feel like talking." I said. "No you need to know this. Aaliyah I have caused you a lot of pain and it kills me to see you cry and it kills me even more knowing that I have caused it. I don't want anyone else but you. You are my world and I love you. Since you came here my life has became better. I know you probably hate me so much. And I understand. I'm not going to make an excuse or anything. I'm sorry Aaliyah." He said looking into my eyes. "Myles I accept you apology but I just need a little time ok?" I say. He nods"take as long as you want I'm not going to rush. " I nod and look at the clock. "What! it's 5. I need to get ready and me and Lani need to pick a song for tonight. See we are doing a show in Manhattan. I jump off the bunk and walked to Lani. "What song for tonight?" I asked. "Umm. I'm yours. " She said and I nodded. I walked to my bag and pulled out some high waisted short and a panda shirt. And walked into the bathroom. I undressed and got in the shower. I did my routine then got dressed. I had Lani French braid my hair and I did my make up. I put on my converse and walked to where everyone's at. "Wow you look beautiful." Jake said hugging me. "Thanks. I try. " I said and he chuckled. We did sound check then the concert started.

| after the show |

• Myles Pov. •

Well we are leavening New York today heading to Florida. Me and Aaliyah are taking it slow she is finally able to hug me. That's good right? before she only smiled and held my hand. I'm so happy Jake is helping a lot.

• Jake Pov. •

Aaliyah is like a sister to me. I used to like her but her and my bro are for real and I don't want to be that jerk who fucked it all up. Soo. Yeah I'm trying to get Aaliyah to trust my bro again. She is sharing a bunk with me and I like it she always smells like coconut and she is so cute and she is a great cuddlier. But my bro wants her back. 😓. Imma miss my cuddle buddy.

• Aaliyah Pov. •

I think I can trust Myles now. So I'm going to tell him that I want everything to back how it was. Okay. Let's do this. "Myles can we talk in the back?" I asked. "Yeah. Sure " he said getting up. We walk back where no one can hear us. "So I have been thinking a lot." I said. he nodded tell me to continue. "I'm ready to make everything to go back to normal." I said. And he smiled and picked me up and kissed me on the lips. "I have been waiting to do that in for ever." He said and I giggled. "Is there any room in your bunk for me?" I said in a baby voice. "You know it" he said and I kissed him. The kiss turned into to a make out session. We parted for air and he hugged me. Wow he really cares.

Sorry I need to stop here. I'm not feeling so hot. I'm having some hard times. I'll update later I might make another Kalin and Myles book. Umm. Yea. Soo yea. Love you guys bye.