Chapter 15

•Kalin Pov. •

It was almost time to go. Me and Myles waited in the living room. We waited there for 3 mins till the girls came out. Let me say Lani look beautiful. Her outfit and her long honey brown hair. "You look beautiful" I whispered in her ear while hugging her. "Thanks" she said. "AWWWWEEE!!!! you guys are soo cute" Aaliyah screams. " shut ang impiyerno up ( shut the hell up )" Lani said smiling at Aaliyah. "Come let's goo. " Myles said grabbing the keys. We walk out to the car and hop in. "Soo. Where are we going?" Lani asks
"You guys will see. When we get there. " I say.

•Lani Pov. •

We were in the car for about 10 mins. Until we arrive at a carnival. Me and Aaliyah raced out of the car. "Wow it's been so long since we have been at a carnival. Huh Aaliyah?" I say. She nods. The boys are just looking at us like we are crazy. "What?" I ask. "You guys haven't been to a carnival?" Myles ask. "We have. Only one. See there are not a lot of carnivals in our town in Hawaii." Aaliyah says. And they nod. We walk in and got the wristbands. We went on a few rides and played some game. Kalin won me a stuffed kitty and Myles won Aaliyah a stuffed giraffe. We were walking and all the sudden two girls walk up to Kalin and Myles asking for pictures. Me and Aaliyah walked away. " ikaw ay mabuti na? ( are you alright?)" I asked.
"oo. Lang ako hindi ginagamit upang ito. ang mga ito pagkuha ng mga larawan sa iba pang mga batang babae at kami halik nila ang mga ito sa pisngi kills ito sa akin.(yeah. I'm just not used to this. them taking pictures with other girls and we they kiss them on the cheek it kills me )" Aaliyah says looking down.
"Alam ko. Talaga ang may gusto ko Kalin ngunit hindi siya ay nais ako pabalik. Hulaan ko kinuha lamang niya sa akin dito para sa iyo at sa iyong ikabubuti Myles.( I know. I really likes Kalin but he doesn't like me back. I guess he only took me here for you and Myles sake)" I say looking down as well.
"Hey you guys alright?" Myles says running up to us. We nod our heads. "Good cause we have something to tell you." Kalin says.
"Soo. We have to go on tour in two weeks. And our tours last for a couple of mounts." Myles said. I looked at Aaliyah and she was looking down. "But the thug is you guys can come!" as soon as that left Kalins mouth , me and Aaliyah jumped on them. "Whoa! I guess you guys would really miss us. If you couldn't." Myles said hugging Aaliyah.

•Kalin Pov. •

Now I know. I like Lani. Imma ask her to be my girlfriend today. I can't wait anymore. "Lani" I say looking into her beautiful brown eyes. "yeah" she says softly. "Will you be girlfriend?" Her eyes widen and she had a big smile on her face."YES!!!" She says hugging me. I pull away from the hug and kissed her on the lips. It took a min the she kissed back. All you could hear was Aaliyah and Myles yelling 'Ooooh.'

Ayyyeee my homies. Sooo. Two of you guys Kiked me. And one of you became my best friend. But if you still want to Kik me @ rosey_thoe. But thanks for 4k reads. Love ya for that and yeah. Can you help me out. Follow me on Instagram @ lil__rosey and follow me on twitter @RobinsoRose. Bye bye