Nice to meet you ( Kalin and Myles )

------------- Bella Pov. ----------------

When I was about to walk out of the bathroom and I see Myles and Aaliyah walking by. I quickly close the door when the walked by the I peeked through the door. They hugged!!!! That bitch thinks she can take my man!!! Aaliyah walks into her room and Myles walks to his. I walk out of the bathroom and walked into my room.
~ In the morning~
I got up really early and wrote a note to Aaliyah acting like I'm Myles. I slip it under her door and knock. I quickly run as I here foot steps.

-------------- Aaliyah Pov. ------------

*knock knock * I got up slowly half awake. "What?" I said in my ugly morning voice. As I slowly walk towards the door I see a note. I picked it up it said
'Dear Aaliyah,
Good morning. Today I have planned something very special for you. Meet me at the cafe around the corner at 1:00.

-Myles. '

Why did he need to give this to me know? I walked back to my bed and went to sleep. I woke up and looked at the clock it was 11:45. OH,SHIT!!!!! I ran in the bathroom took a shower brushed my teeth and left my hair down. I put on my black shorts and my panda shirt. I run out of the house and run all the way to the cafe. When I got there it was 12:56. Before I open the door, through the window I see Bella and Myles holding hands. I felt my heart drop. Myles was getting up and saw me, I ran away. "AALIYAH!" I hear him yell. I keep on running.

------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's short. Im running out if ideas. Kik me if you have any ideas rosey_thoe. Bye Bye. ;D