Capter 14

•Myles Pov. •

Well I'm took a picture with the girls and walked over to Aaliyah. "Hey" I said rubbing the back of my neck. "Hey" she said. "About that..." Aaliyah cut me off "I know Kalin just told me about it. It's cool that's your guys careers. Music , I'm proud." She said with a smile. "Good I thought you would get mad of me hugging those girls" I said pulling her into a hug. "Soo. About that date we are going on. When is it and what time?" she asked. "Tonight at 8" I said. "WHAT! it's already 5. Me and Lani still need to get ready!" she said. "Okay okay. We can leave so you guys can get ready." I said kissing the top of her head. She ran over to Lani and they grabbed their stuff and ran to the house. Leaving me and Kalin.

•Lani Pov.•

We got to the house and opened the door. "Okay you take a shower first. And I'll pick out what to wear." Aaliyah said. I nod and ran to the bathroom I stripped all me clothes and hoped in. I washed my hair and body. When I was done I wrapped myself in a towel and went to Mine and Aaliyah's room. "The outfit on the right is yours." Aaliyah said pointing to a croptop that's says 'you&me' on it and blue high waisted shorts. Aaliyah went to go take a shower and left so I could change. After Aaliyah walked in with high waisted jeans and a white tanktop/croptop with lace on it. "Are you going to wear your hair up or down." I asked. "Down" she said. "Me too. " See me and Aaliyah's hair go down to our butts. We haven't cut our hair since the 4 grade. We left our hair wavy and did our make up.

•Kalin Pov. •

Soo. Once we got to the house I guess the girls were in their rooms so I took a shower. Once I was done I went to my room and changed in to some camo shorts and a black shirt. After that I went to see if Myles was done. *knock, knock* "yeah?" myles yelled. "Are you done dressing?" I yelled back. "Yeah. Come in." I walked in seeing Myles sitting by his computer. "Hey " I said sitting on his bed. "Hey" we talked for a minute and my phone went off.

~ on the phone ~

K: oh hey Ana what's up?

A: nothing is Myles with you?

K: yeah. Why

A: I have something to tell you guys.

K: okay it's on speaker.

A: soo. You guys have have to go on tour in two weeks. And we know that Kalin you cousin and her friend are living with you so we have arranged for them to come along too. What do you guys think?

K & M: that's great!

A: good. Your flight leave next next Sunday at 5am you guys are going to the big apple. And it would be cool if your cousin and her friend dose something like singing dancing see if they would like to do that. We'll see you guys soon. Bye!

~ off the phone.

Imma stop here soo? how you like. Remeber to vote ! thanks for 3k!!!! bye bye.