Chapter 1

The sky was perfectly blue. It was raining last night and it gave this refreshing smell of earth on the porch. The window was opened wide and the owner of this cozy flat laid on the sofa next to the opened book she read. It was almost the last chapter.

"I need to buy a new novel," She thought.

The coffee next to her was already cold. But she didn't care. She still sipped it until the last drop.
When she was about to open the next chapter, something dropped from the book. It was a photograph. She took it and clean the part that almost touch the wet part of the floor.

"Aaahhh... Natsukashi... this photo!" She screamed inside.

Those smiles! She still remember how they had fun together in that photos, all of them, went to an onsen together. She scanned all the faces, her eyes set and glared closely at each and everyone of them.

"Noda, ahh I heard he's already got a wonderful wife and five adorable children. Two of them are twins!" She miled.

Then her eyes went to a round face with a very chubby cheeks and round body. This boy was wearing a red shirt and gave a peace sign.

"Kuma... You looked so cute back then," she inhaled deeply...

She then set her eyes to Minami and Uchiyama who she heard has already gotten their own successful stories.

"Ahh... I miss you all so much!" She whispered.

Then suddenly her eyes set to this handsome boy with a very sharp glare and thick eyebrows, this boy gave the best of his smile in the photo, she thought.

However his kowai image somehow was more obvious than his handsomeness.

"Sawada... I wonder where you are now..."

"Ojou!" A called from one of his man Mineru had woke her up from the thought of wondering where's his most favorite student would be.

"You shocked me Minoru!" Exclaimed her

"Gomendasai Ojou, but your breakfast is ready,"

Minoru is getting older, but his smile was always the same, sweet and gentle. He's the only one who was willing to dedicate himself to his young master. Even though Ojichan or The Master had passed away five years ago, he was the only one who decided to take care of Yamaguchi Kumiko who now he called Yankumi in heart but still 'Ojou' in front of the person.

"Hasn't it been sixteen years Minoru?" Asked Yankumi.

"What do you mean dear Ojou?" Replied Minoru who didn't understand where the conversation lead to.

"These boys," She showed him the picture.

Minoru took it and looked at it carefully.

"Aaahhh, yeah. I wonder where are some of them now," Minoru sighed as he gave back the picture.

"But I met Kuma yesterday, he said hi to you. Now he's about to open his third Ramen restaurant in the district of Shibuya. That's great ne, Ojou!" He smiled.

"Of course it is, well I gotta get ready for my students!" She grabbed her towel and ran to the bathroom.

"A new day, a new class. And as always, she was specialized to be put as a homeroom teacher for so called " troubled" students by the principal.

"Another Sannen D class," she smiled.