Chapter 25

As the wind blew, Yankumi and Sawada finally managed to get away from those guys who now probably still passed out and lay down on the ground.

The hangar looked more and more quiet and got really dark. Yankumi narrowed her eyes as she was trying to see whether there were some signs of guards walking around, it was empty. They both finally ran quietly and sneaked into the field in the middle of two hangars. One of them got the lamp on.

"There are two guards on the front!" Whispered Yankumi to Sawada.

Sawada didn't do anything, but to follow his sensei's instruction. Once in a while he would stare at her face, her hair, how her eyes were widely opened observing the situations.

"She's still as beautiful as before," He thought. Suddenly her voice startled Sawada.

"Let's take this way," she led him to the side of the dark hangar, for she thought that it was considered safer and nobody was there. There was a thin ladder attached to it.

"Let's go!" As he expected, she quietly climbed up and gave him a signal to follow. Sawada had no choice. Like an obedient school boy he quietly followed her.

Up on the top, Sawada examined the ladder, he got an idea as well. In a silent code he told Yankumi that the ladder could be unattached and pulled up. The wind was blowing so hard and it was so cold. But they knew they needed to survive.

Sawada put the ladder between the two hangars. It surprisingly long enough to create such a bridge to step up to the other roof. As he lifted up the ladder quietly, his eyes were set to Yankumi who know sat on the roof not far from here, she was busy tidying her hair and put back her glasses on. Her eyes met Sawada's as she looked up. Thump! Her heart jumped when her eyes met those sharp glare and thick eyebrows. She was a bit nervous, and quickly looked away.

"Yabai! No! He's my student! He's my student! Baka you Yankumi," whispered Yankumi to herself.

"Doushite," asked Sawada short. His eyes were glaring then he continued,

"Why don't you help me here, quickly!" Snapped Sawada in a low tone. Yankumi quickly approached him. With all her might she helped him straightened the ladder and stepped one of her foot to make sure that the ladder was set straight and strong enough to support both of them, then suddenly Yankumi slipped her left foot and shrieked,

"Kyaa..." She suddenly felt a strong grab on her right hand. It was so close! She almost fell down to the ground.

"I got you!" Sawada held her hand and quickly pulled her up. Unfortunately the slope on the edge of the roof had made one of Yankumi's feet stuck to it as she couldn't keep her own balance she straightforwardly fell down and landed on Sawada's chest.

"Aaa..." Sawada's hand suddenly covered Yankumi who was about to scream on the face. Then he gave a hush signal. It was a very awkward moment for Yankumi.

However, not only her. He who was the coldest boy in class couldn't hide his nervousness. He closed his eyes, but then tried to cover it by distracting her.

"There's a guard down there," he whispered.

"Uh uh..." That's all what Yankumi could say as she nodded her head, speechless. Her heart was still beating so fast. Then quickly tried to get herself altogether.

Inside the lightened hangar Kuma was tied really hard. He could feel his hand was getting numbed and numbed. He just woke up from unconsciousness.
"Ugh, my head. Then he saw Noda and Uchi were tied together but they were standing. He looked around but suddenly heard a woman's voice he knew in whispers.

"Kuma.. Psssttt... Up here!"
As he looked up, he saw his Sense's head popped out from a square ventilation screen right on the top of him.

Kuma looked up, he was stunned for a while, his small mouth opened, but he quickly got a grip and was ready for his sense's instruction. Next to his sensei he saw Sawada looked down, he was a bit grinning and quickly gave a fast code as if he wanted Kuma to get ready. Kuma got the code. He quickly looked down.

Odagiri Ryu was still standing on the hangar's door. He was calling someone. Once in a while he nodded his head. His thin eyebrows were frowning, as he called he looked at Kuma and the two guys tied on the other corner. Uchiyama and Noda tied together, they were still uncouncious.  Kuma stared at him sharply, 'wait until Yankumi saw this' he thought.

Then he saw Noda was waking up, he shook Uchiyamas quietly by using his shoulder. Uchi finally woke up. His head was was still spinning.

"Ugh, my head hurts" grunted Uchiyama.

"Ppssttt... Not too loud," whispered Noda while checking the situation. His eyes met Kuma's who straightforwardly have a code. He pointed up to the roof with his eyes. At first Noda didn't understand and frowned his face but suddenly, Uchiyama shook his shoulder and gave the same code as well.

"Aaahhh..!" As if he was about to scream happily, he looked up and saw his long time teacher and best buddy on the roof. They both were grinning their teeth. Noda had no idea what they were meant about, was it between freezing cold or smiling.

Uchiyama looked around closed his eyes as he  counted.'two man outside, one two meters away and one near Odagiri Ryu. And all of them were looking out as if they were ready for something 'they're only four!' Then he  grinned.

On the corner, Kuma wiggled and wiggled and he suddenly smiled. Yes, he managed to get away from the rope tied him. He was about to quickly ran to his two friends and save them as well but then he was too late. Odagiri and his men was approaching him. Pretending that he was still tied and weak, he went down to his position and pretend unconscious.

"Kuma! Aahh, I wish you'd stay away from this place," said Odagiri calmly in a cold voice. He held Kuma's chubby cheeks and it woke him up. Suddenly a body landed on Odagiri's back had made him fall down. And the other person jumped and quickly kick and blow his fist to one of the guards behind him. Kuma who was pretending energetically got up and grab Odagiri's neck and hit his own head against him and that made him instantly unconscious. The other two guards were trying to help but Uchiyama's feet was long enough to tackle him down. With a satisfied smile he untied his own hand hard and was finally free.

"Hurry untie me!" Said Noda quickly. But before Uchi reached his had, the other person approached him, he squatted down and untied Noda's hand.

"Shin!" Noda shouted in surprised. Sawada grinned. Then he quickly reached Noda's hands.

"Shin! Watch your back!" Noda shouted loud. But, before Sawada looked back, a strong kick came towards him, he got down. The kick blew right to the guards side burn and he collapsed.

"Yankumi!" Shouted Noda and Uchiyama in unison.

"What was that about?! Where's your guts you all used to brag about back in High School?" Yelled Yankumi in a playful tone.

Kuma looked around, Noda and Uchiyama grinned. They saw all the four guards were laying on the ground helpless. Left the shadow leader alone, half awaken and grinned in pain.

"Odagiri?!!!" Yankumi shouted in shock.