Chapter 2

A heavily built man sat behind his desk on the corner of a small messy room. He frowned his face. He was so serious. Piles and piles of received notes were on his table, there was a photo of his dad smiling on the corner, holding a newspaper when Kuma and his friends caught a serial killer back in High School. He used to hate that picture so much, but as the time passed by everything seems to be so nostalgic, on the corner left of the wall there's a photo of him.

Noda, Uchiyama, Minami and Sawada. Altogether holding each other and smiled. He looked at Sawada. It was the biggest smile he saw from this cold kinda guy.

"I wonder where is this guy now," he muttered.

But he wasn't distracted for long. He went back to his work, and once in a while he would make a phone call to different people. From the conversation we could hear he was doing his work as an owner of several Ramen restaurant making sure all the deliveries, the reservations and all went smoothly.

Yup, finally he decided to continue his dad's precious business. He might have thought about opening a Chinese restaurant long ago, but then things changed, he began to love his dad more and more. That's the way it was…

In another place in Tokyo, a tall sturdy man busily pointing his fingers to some piles of wooden planks just arrived from outside the city. He ordered his men to carefully move each and every one of them,

"Be careful, they've got their own class and quite expensive, I don't want to have my next work to have scratch in it!" He shouted in a firm voice but still gave his warm look in the eyes.

A simple garage he once got was turned into his very own workshop was getting bigger and bigger. He recently widened it and built some extra working tables on the back. He also put another tools hanger on the side left of the room, it was quite big and you can see shiny tools were hanging on them in their every place. It was quite neat and organized.

"Awesome! Can I be one of your staffs?" Said a voice behind him.

"Noda!!" Uchiyama was so surprised and shouted in happiness. He almost threw the paper and board he was holding. He hugged Noda earnestly and tapped Hus shoulder.

"Gosh! It's been a long time! You surprised me!"

"I'm having a meeting not far from here so I decided to stop by. Who knows I might see you. And my hunch was right," said Noda smiled happily as well.

"Yankumi still around?" He asked.

"Yes," Uchiyama answered.

"She's quite famous! My neighbor's son got her as his homeroom teacher. Still the same Yankumi, hahaha," Uchiyama laughed. Noda smiled.

"Look, I gotta go, let's have a drink tonight. I'll reach Kuma, hope he's not too busy tonight. Said Noda.

"Okay, sure. It's really good to see you again man!"

He gave another tap on Noda's shoulder.
Noda gave his biggest smile and waved his hand.

"Jya.. Catch you later man!" Then he walked away and disappeared.