Chapter 14

Kuma held his glass, he's been sitting on the corner of the café that him and his buddies usually met for almost half an hour.

"Where the heck are those guys?!" He complained silently.
Noda, Uchiyama and Minami promised to meet him to talk about the matter related to Natsumi's ex girlfriend. They also loved Natsumi like their own sisters. They were as shocked as Sawada when they found out about what had happened to her. That's why they got together to help him catch the guy.

"How many hours have you been waiting?" Uchiyama's voice startled him.

"You! Where are the others?" Asked Kuma impatiently.

"They'll catch up, don't worry,"
A black car stopped in front of the café. Somebody came out and slammed the door.

He rushed into the café and walked towards them. Kuma and Uchiyama stunned. This guy didn't have a plan to meet them all today,

"Why he's here?" Whispered Uchi.

"Shin…" Kuma stunned.

"Stop it already." Said Sawada.

"What do you mean Shin?" Asked Uchi feeling puzzled..

"I said, cut it out," Sawada frowned his eyebrows.

"Stop investigating my sister's case! Stop acting like a bunch of detectives!"

"We don't understand you," said Uchiyama smirking.

"You don't understand, do you? Tsk!" Sawada glared at Uchiyama, rolled his eyes and walked out from the café. He returned to his car and drove away.
He left the two guys in puzzled.

***
Uchi and Kuma finally met Noda and Minami outside the café. They have waited for too long that they decided to continue waiting in front of their car.

"Gome, we got to do something first said Minami.

"Gome Kuma," said Noda in an apologetic gesture.

"Look, we're getting closer, got some Info's about Natsumi's ex. But I can't tell you all yet because it's all about police business, my captain won't let me and I'm afraid I can't let you three involved too deep. It might be dangerous…" explain Minami analytically.

"What do you mean?" Asked Uchi.
"Let him do what he must do guys," said Noda.

"Okay, we understand," said Kuma.

"Look, Shin came here earlier, he wanted us to stop this, I don't understand him…" said Uchiyama, he looked upset.

"Eeehhh?? Why??" Asked Minami.

"That guy. Why he always act like he's a solo player?" Complained Uchiyama continued.

"It's just my hunch but It seems he found out about something," said Noda.

"Did he tell you where he went?" Asked Minami.

"No, but he seemed looks so pissed." Explained Kuma.

"Look, Minami! We need to find him." Noda insisted.

"I'll go with you!" Said Unciyama.

"Let's go!" Replied Minami in a haste. They ran to Minami's car.

"Good luck guys!" Shouted Kuma.

Minami drove fast, the car was just disappeared at the end of the turning.

"Look Kuma, I think we need to find Yankumi, She's the only one who can help us, at least to confront Shin, you know how he would be when he got messed up." Advised Noda.

"Good idea, but let me talk to my wife first. I'm sure she'll understand if I come home late to night," replied Kuma in a cute frowned face.

"Aaahhh.. Me too Kuma, me too!" Said Noda with a funny smirked face.

***
Yankumi was surprised and happy to see her dear former students finally visited her.

"Noda! Kuma! What a pleasant surprise!," cried Yankumi.

She had a very big bright smile on her face and welcome them in. However it didn't take long to see her face suddenly changed to more serious manner.

Kuma and Noda told her everything, even the reason why Sawada finally went back to Japan.

"He's been back since five years ago?! Why nobody knows?" Yankumi look ed so surprised.

"We didn't know it either at first. Well, I didn't know it, but Kuma knew. He kept it in secret." Said Noda glaring at Kuma in an upset tone.

"Gome, I'm sorry I had to." Replied Kuma regretting.

"He trusted me I couldn't betray him," he continued.

"Daijobu Kuma, we understand." Yankumi smiled.

"So this is why he had a troubled face. The last time I met him," she continued. Kuma and Noda didn't answer, somehow they had mixed up feeling for this.

"Yosh! Let see, I hope I can convince him." Said Yankumi confidently.