chapter 20

Yankumi sat on the edge part of the elips dining table on the center of her dining room. She rested her chin on her two folded hands and looked at her students whose most of them now were all gentlemen, one by one. She couldn't stop smiling as she listened to what Noda explained. Sawada was listening to his words tentatively, he was apparently a good listener. Kuma opened his ears even his eyes and hands couldn't stay away from the chips and cupcakes Yankumi served in front of him. Uchiyama sat next to Sawada. His hand rested on Sawada's shoulder, and Sawada let his buddy's hand rested there, he didn't even try to get away or move it. It's been a long time anyway.
Minoru looked so serious. Once in a while he cut Noda's explanations about this Sakurai Tribe they were talking about.

"So, what should we do now?"
Asked Uchiyama.

"We'd better be careful, if your intentions is just talking to that man then we get the man, but 'tell you what, it's not easy.." Replied Minoru.

"This is a good moment tho' as The police already caught that guy who you thought was Natsumi's boyfriend I mean he was actually under the police operations ne," said Yankumi

"I'll follow that guy, Minami said he's recently in town. I think I can find out where he is." Initiate Uchiyama.

Sawada didn't say anything. He was silent this time. He just listened to what they all initiated. It was not because he did not have any idea what to do on his head. He was trying hard to control his emotion. He knew well if he spoke he would choke himself and that is what he did not want his friend to find out.

As Yankumi talked, she could feel somebody was staring at her deeply. From another corner her eyes caught Sawada's eyes who was glaring at her. The way he glared her was between listening and remembering the old times when they were still at Shirokin Gakuen.

"I... I Think... We we.. Must be careful... Ne.. Sa wa da..." Said Yankumi nervously.

"Doushite Yankumi..." Asked Uchiyama playfully.

"Nande..?! I'm... I'm just saying we need to be careful..." Denied Yankumi.

Sawada didn't even smile, at all. As usual he just stared. And that kinda stare from a man with a sharp eagle glare with a pair of thick eyebrows are too hard to handle! Well, at least for Yankumi.

"I think it's a good idea," Sawada suddenly burst.

All the guys were stunned. It was like - ahh he's finally said something!

"I decided to thrust everything to Minami. He knows exactly what to do. Besides, this guy has got a serious case in front of him. All we need to do - just wait until the police catch him." He wisely continued.

"Hhhhmmm... I guess so. It's up to you shin. But for me I think I'm just curious who this man might be, I'll try to find out a little. I think it won't do any harm if we just try a bit. Of course we need to be cautious. I got a fiancé too waiting for me back home" said Uchiyama confidently.

"Well, let see what we can do. Me with Noda will try to search too, ne Noda?" Asked Minoru.

"Yep, I'd be careful as well. I got a wife and my precious brats desperately want me to stay alive," said Noda chuckled.

"I'll talk to Minami more about this as well," replied Sawada.

"and you Kuma, don't leave your restaurants too long, or else your wife will get furious!" Snapped Noda.

"No no no, I'll be there. But I'll stay alarmed." Replied Kuma, in a funny gestures and a bright smile.

"Aaahhh... You guys are so sweet!!!!" Shrieked Yankumi passionately.

"Shut up Yankumi," snapped them in a playful way.

Sawada Stared all of them. His eyes were sparkling and he couldn't hide his happiness. Even though he didn't show it. Everyone knows, this guy gradually returned. The old Sawada Shin was coming back and it made them happy as well.

***
The street was empty. It's winter already and all the pavement's side covered in white. Yankumi walked slowly as she fixed her shawl and tightened her winter boots.

Suddenly she shrieked! A hand with a thick brown leather glove covered his mouth tightly, the other hand grabbed her waist hard and pulled her body in a very strong movement, she didn't have a chance to fight back when suddenly a man with a white cloth on his hand aggressively covered her mouth and made her unconscious. They pulled her body quickly and threw her to a back seat of a van. They slammed the door and got into the van in a quick haste. In a blink of an eye, the black van carried her disappeared in the thicket of the winter fog.