Chapter 22

Kuma was busy with all his received files. It was the most hectic day he faced this week. He was about to finish all his works and made an annual report about it. Yappari, Kuma's restaurants were as flourished as all American fast food restaurants around the city. He moved his feet once in a while, the heater from the corner of his office wasn't enough to warmth his over healthy body.

Then suddenly there's a shout from outside his door.

"Anata!! Noda kun is here!" A sweet voice called him from the counter.

Kuma frowned his eyebrows,

"Noda? Why..?" Muttered him in puzzle.

"One sec Darling, I'll go there soon." He immediately cleaned up all the papers in front of him and put those piles inside the drawer in front of him. His heart was beating faster.

"What's going on... What's going on..." He was grunted and mumbled as he tried to tidy his table quickly.

"Kuma! Gome, I can't wait no longer, it's Yankumi!"

Noda barged into his room in restless. "Eeehhh? What's wrong?!" Asked Kuma puzzled.

"That Sakurai guy found out about our plan to investigate their tribe,"

"But who told them?" Asked Kuma.

"I don't know and that is not important anymore! Quickly! We gotta find her!" Rushed Noda.

Both of them ran out from the restaurant leaving Kuma's wife puzzled.

"Anata?! What's wrong?! Anata!!"

"No time to explain my Darling, I gotta go, Yankumi's in trouble!" Answered Kuma as he ran quickly outside following Noda to his parked car.

"Eeehhh?!! Yankumi?!! Aaahh poor sensei..." Kuma's beautiful wife held her apron on her hands and bit the edge of it.

"Be careful Anata!!"

***

The handsome man who used to be Yankumi's student lying unconsciously beside her. His two hands were tied to a pole stood behind him. His head bowed down. His tied hair now lose and a bit messy. Yankumi murmured, she was as limp as he was.

"Sawada..." She whispered in a drowsy voice.

Sawada didn't reply. He was still unconscious.

"Sawada wake up!," she kept calling him as she tried hard to untied herself.

"Why is it always me who become the hero! This is not what I'm expecting," she talked to herself in a playful tired panting voice.

"Yes! I'm free!" She whispered happily. Finally she could get away from the tie on her hands.

As she got up she could feel all her body was sore especially on the waist and feet. She sat for too long. She rushed herself and untied Sawada's hand who was still unconscious. Since his hand was tied to the pole which got really narrow space between it and the wall, she couldn't help it but trying to loosen the rope from the front part. It's so hard to reach, too hard until her face got really close to Sawada's face. Her heart was beating faster.

She looked around but nobody's there.

"I've got to be fast or I'll get caught again. Damn! He smelled so good!," she murmured while trying to untie her now handsome former student.

"Yada! What are you talking about? Baka!" She yelled at herself in a whisper.

She drew her body closely to reach the rope tied Sawada, her eyes was like only two inches apart from his eyes. It's a bit hard to untie. As she looked at his eyes she could see a quite long eyelashes from his closed eyes, the thick eyebrows were so dark and his skin...

"Uh uh... You wake up, sawada!" She was shocked and a bit panic. Sawada opened his eyes.

"Aaahhh... My head... Yankumi?! What are you doing on my lap?"asked Sawada in a weak voice. He realised she was sitting on his lap trying to untie his hands.

" ah uh! Shut up! I'll untie your hand, stay still!" Sawada sudden awake made Yankumi nervous.

"Ah finally," she then dropped herself next to him after his hands were free. But then it doesn't take long for her to get herself together.

"Come on! Hurry! Get up!

"Yankumi," suddenly Sawada mumbled.

"Yes, what is it?" Yankumi widened her eyes looking straight to Sawada's eyes in only two inches away.

"You step my foot," he continued calmly with a drowsy eyes.

"Aahh! Gome!" She stepped back and tried to help his former student to get up, it's a bit difficult for the Sakurai Bodyguards hit him quite hard on his head.

"Aahh, my head!" He suddenly felt a sharp pain on his left head, it was the part that those bunch of punks hit until he passed out.

"Come on Sawada! Hurry!," She took his right hand and put it around her shoulder.

She was trying to walk him away from the place. Unfortunately it was a bit late.

"Yamero! Where are you going lady?!"

One of the guard who just returned from taking his lunch suddenly caught them. He threw his can of beer to the ground and approached Yankumi in a haste. He was trying to blow his punch to Yankumi's face. However, as expected, she was still as fast as fifteen years ago. She quickly got away and caught the punk's hand and with all her power and pushed it behind. She gave her strongest kick on his stomach and two blows on his face and ended it with a single kick on the forehead. A strong final kick that made this man two times bigger than her, dropped like a timber.