Chapter 4

Somewhere around Tokyo, on the dark corner of a room, someone lit a light for a thin white cigarette. As the light sprang out and the smoke came up, there was a slight frown on someone's forehead. The eyebrows set neatly, thick but neat. He glared sharply to the photograph on his hand then suddenly threw it away. His hand was slim yet strong. He held his cigarette and played with it as if it was a drumsticks. He turned it back and fort with his fingers. A sigh of his breathe is heard louder than before. Then suddenly a sound of a hand phone rang. He took his hand phone out and lazily looked at the screen. His eyes were fixed to the name on the screen. Then he shut the hand phone and put it back into his overall's pocket.

"Aaah damn! He didn't pick it up again!"

"Damn! Damn! Damn! What's wrong with this guy?!"

Noda kicked a carton box on front of him. He was mad, so so mad! No! He was furious!
He tried to stay calm down, and took a deep breath.

"I won't give up!" He said.

"I'll bring you back! Definitely!"

As he put back his hand phone to his jeans he walked slowly towards the bar's door where he intended to meet his guys altogether for the first time after more than fifteen years.

"Noda! Yo man!"Kuma shouted happily.

He was the first one who noticed Noda's arrival.
Everyone welcomed him cheerfully, a glass of some cocktail drinks were served in front of them. They were so noisy, but everyone could see, this was when real buddies met after a quite long separation.
As the others having a very lively chit chat, Uchiyama drew his body nearer to Noda's ear.

"How's it going?" He whispered.

"No luck!" Noda replied. Uchi sighed.

"Damn! What's wrong with him."

"We talk about it later, okay" replied Noda quietly, he winked a code to Uchi.

Everyone was happy. Basically they just had fun last night. The meeting lasted until two in the morning. Too bad it had to be ended after Kuma's wife finally yelled in a hand phone which literally could be heard clearly by the rest of the guys. They couldn't stop laughing at Kuma's reaction to it.
It was Sunday anyway, Kuma still complained about that night what so called 'incident'. He still frowned his face. His small lips was even smaller as he grunt and mumbled continuously. He still wanted to see the guys.